It's A Love/Hate Thing, Honey Chapter 23

Hello! ^0^

Like I said, I 'might' be late at posting this!! Sorry about that!

~IMPORTANT~

There's something I need you to copy! Get your calendar/paper/timetable book/ planner/or Diary!!~

Write this down first before you read!!

Updates:

Chapter 27: Friday 25th June

Aaannd!! My birthday is on 20th June!! I'll be 16!! Yoohoo!! ^0^

I can't promise you to update on time >.

Okay, Enjoy reading, my deary wattpad friends :)

..............................................

(RECAP)

I sighed rubbing my tummy gently as I whispered, 'Baby, I think I love you daddy why too much than I thought' I laughed quietly as I smiled.

...................................

~ The next morning~

I already wore my casual clothes for today and will have to go to school in 15 minutes. I wore grey tank top since it was a bit hot outside and summer is coming. I'm not a fan of skirts so I prefer wearing blue skinny jeans. I took my Black button fleece jacket just in case it gets cold. Stephen must be waiting for me outside so I hurriedly went downstairs and went to the kitchen door. Before opening it, I took a deep breath because my parents must be in there. Telling them now would be a bit early and also Stephen's parents aren't here yet.

I opened the door and found my parents, suddenly saying, "SURPRISE!!" that startled me. I was taken aback and could barely move from the shock. My parents laughed as I glared at them, "Mum! Dad! Why be so noisy so early in the morning?! GEEZ!" I messed my head with frustration as they mumbled, 'Sorry' like little kids.

I rolled my eyes and went to sit on the chair, facing dad, "I thought you were coming back this afternoon and I was supposed to pick you two up."

Mum giggled, making me a toast as she prepared ham by microwaving it, "Well, we finished our work early and we took the first flight to here." She said with glee. Hmmm, was she able to get the promotion and such? I think so.

The toast was up and Mum took it before putting ham in it. I went to her as she gave me the toasted bread with ham, "Dad" I turned to Dad and motioned to Mum "Mum, I have something VERY Important to tell you." This is it. I'm going to tell them... Right now?

"What is it?" Dad asked as he looked over his shoulder. If I tell them now, it would ruin the plan Stephen and I made. So, we plan to have a 'family' gathering dinner tonight.

I sighed, "Since you're here, why don't we have dinner with the Tylline family tonight? It's been a while since we last had our 'family' gathering"

"Sure! Tonight?" Mum said as she smiled widely. I nodded as a sign of 'yes'. Dad turned himself around to face us, "Leah," dad said as my heart thumped with fright, "I thought, you wouldn't go to another 'family-gathering' dinner because of the incident last time? What made you change your mind?" He asked suspiciously.

The last time was when Stephen's and my family had a dinner which was dated back last year. You know the topics that our parents had that made us felt uncomfortable? Sex, girlfriends/boyfriends, marriage, and whatnot. It was so ridiculously stupid of me to attend in such an embarrassing dinner and Stephen thinks so too.

I laughed nervously, "Only if the topics like the last time were not to mention on the tonight's dinner. I'll go. With Stephen. So, you guys are coming?" I asked. Mum and Dad nodded with excitement