It's A Love/Hate Thing, Honey Chapter 22

Chapter 22 is heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerreeeeee!! ^0^

Okay, you can either VOTE NOW or VOTE AFTER reading! ^0^ SIMPLY CLICK THE VOTE BOX ON THE RIGHT >>>

REMEMBER TO COMMENT AND VOTE!! And also, you can leave a friendly message on my profile :) I like to reply people's messages as if we are friends! Lol XD

Enjoy reading!!! :D

...................................

(RECAP)

I love him so.

And I want him to know that...

.............................................................

It was already 11 pm. We rode all the rides and even ate a lot in different restaurants. Bought a lot of toys and gifts from shops. Annie, Kylie and I went to shop for short dresses since summer is coming. The boys went to shop for footwear and jeans. Matt ate a lot of food and is feeling tired so he can't drive and same goes for Keith. Which means, Stephen is going to drive and I'm going to seat next to him. Kylie and Keith sat behind us as she rested her head on Keith's shoulder and him on hers as they sleep. Same with Annie and Matt but more of clinging on each other.

We drove miles, that felt like forever. I watched trees passing by as they swayed like they were dancing with the wind. Dark-looking birds swirling around far from our sight as the stars began to sparkle like diamonds all over the sky. The brightest light in the night is, of course, the moon. It was so big and so bright. I put my hand up on it with my other eye tight shut, looking through as if I can reach it but in reality, I can't. He was like that when we were kids, Stephen. He used to be surrounded by everyone, all laughing and smiling while I just sat in the corner, sulking because of my parents' money situation with Seth's dad. I always watched him from afar, I admit that I admired him because of his easy-going life.

I leaned my head on the window, as Stephen turned on the air conditioner. The cool air blew on my face as my hair flew swiftly up and down. The feeling of leaning on the window while it vibrates really gave me a headache! I leaned back and used my hand and elbow on the door arm-rest instead as I sighed.

Then, one day. I found him sitting by the lake, all alone as he put his legs over the edge. I hid behind the corner, watching him from afar as always. Although, he always and still bother me and asking to be friends with him every single day.

~ 10 years ago~

He watched his toe lightly touch the water and shivered with chill. He looked up from the lake as he looked around. Then, his eyes found mine with surprise and smiled his brightest. That's probably when I realized that we are so different, me and him. He chuckled that made my heart skip a beat and He lifted his finger up and crooked it to beckon me close. I don't know why but my body moved on its own as I walked closed to him like a little kid. He patted the wooden floor next to him, asking me to sit next to him and I did, "Where are your parents, shouldn't they be here to pick you up 10 minutes ago?" He asked. I thought it was my imagination of him memorizing my daily life. Yeah, 10 minutes ago was the exact time my parents would come to pick me up.

Okay, I don't want to talk to him with long words so, "Busy" I answered in monotone.

"Aahh.." He said and stretched himself wide as he sighed, welcoming fresh air. I wanted to ask why he's here all alone but... "You know.." He gently whispered as if he was trying to answer my question in my mind, "The day when I was born.." he continued, "My mum left me without a word to my dad." I looked at him, not with sympathy but with concern, "Day after day, he searched for her, involving investigators, CSI and such just to simply find her. Day after day, I watched my dad in his stress mood, messy hair and tired eyes, saying why my mum left.." He swung his legs over the lake as he stared at his reflection, "I was just a baby, so I didn't understand anything.. Then 2 years later, she came back. All healthy and safe." He smiled painfully, "Since then, they never told me why." He sighed, "Oh, man. I led a very confusing and fake life!"