Chapter 7 - Let's Play A Little Game [*Currently editing*]

Chapter 7 - Let's Play A Little Game

 Holla, readers!

I hope you enjoyed the last chapter!

Please Vote this chapter to support this story! Let others know about this story!

Vote

Like

Tweet

and don't forget to Comment! :D

Enjoy reading!

...........................................................

(RECAP)

I rolled my eyes as Dad pretended to sob like a melodramatic queen, “It's late. Why are you still here?”

Stephen and Dad blankly stared at each other and then turned to me. I narrowed my eyebrows at them in suspicion, expecting to hear something scary and stupid as Stephen beamed with a grin like a cheeky boy as Dad averted his eyes away from me with guilt. He gulped nervously as Stephen said, “I'll be sleeping here tonight.”

Hell no.

.......................................................................

~ Leah's POV ~

He laughed at my reaction, "Oh, hell yeah." He said but with excitement. It was as though he can read my mind. He said, "I'm going to sleepover here because my parents are away tonight. Your parents agreed to let me stay overnight. How kind of them!" he squealed like a girl with excitement. 

Tsk, he's mocking women.

I turned to dad and glared at him. He looked away with guilt written all over his face as soon as my met my eyes. "Dad?" I said, waiting for him to tell me it was not true. Mum came in the living room, wiping her hands dry. She looked around and noticed the tension in the atmosphere.

Rosalind's POV  -  Leah's Mum

Oh, shoot. Leah is really angry.

I hurriedly went past by Leah to Philip and jolted my elbow on his side and whispered, "It's your fault! You made Leah angry!" At least she doesn't have short tempered personality so I thank god for that.

I still wonder where she got that though.

"What?! Why me? You're the one who agreed on this too!" he whispered back. while sweating. Clearly, this shows that we are scared of Leah. Get her mad, she will explode.