Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Hiya, everyone! I’m starting my second year in Uni. Please keep in mind that as you read on, you will notice grammar and spelling errors. I started this story when I was fifteen. Oh my gosh, the things I wrote.

I cringe every time. I’m editing this series so I could publish it for you all to keep on your book shelf (: Well, I will keep thinking positively that it will be a success! I would appreciate it if you all show your support by recommending this story to your friends! (:

Thanks!

Much love, Riela.

.............

(RECAP)

Annie's POV

A form of evil smile plastered on her pretty face as she misunderstood my words, “You're right. I shall torment him to the point of losing his sanity.” she said, exaggeratedly laughed like a witch. Kylie and I turned to each other and we both facepalmed ourselves because of Leah's ignorance.

Or should I say stupidity?

.......................................

 The next morning...

Leah's POV

Slowly, my senses were beginning to come back. I stretched my arms and legs wide to release the tension in my muscles and turned my body to the side as I swung my arm over what I thought was a pillow.

The pillow was strangely big and warm. I squirmed my eyes shut as I pulled it closer. It was hard and heavy. I could feel it repeatedly expanding and shrinking slowly as though it was breathing. That would be bizarre if it were true.

Still, it felt nice and comfortable.

I rubbed my face and heavenly sigh with bliss. The best thing about mornings is the feeling of relaxation. I could feel my heart beating softly against my chest. I heard a gentle whisper to my ear.

It was calling my name.

Pillows don't talk.

Right?

“Hmm...” I whined, furrowing my eyebrows. I haven't felt that relaxing feeling in a long time and I sense my moment of pleasure would be long gone as soon as I open my eyes.

“Leah, if you don't wake up now, I will kiss the hell out of you like the way you did yesterday.” an annoying, stupid voice whispered huskily to my ear. I snapped my eyes wide open and realized that the pillow I was hugging was his fat ass.

I jumped with fright as I sprung up, quickly moving away from him. His eyes widened with hysterical panic and suddenly yell out, extending his hand to reach me out, “You will fall!”

I fell off the bottom edge of my bed on my ass with a loud, heavy thud. I groaned in pain as Stephen hurriedly went by my side, “You okay?” he asked, looking worried.

I groaned, as I rubbed the sore spot on my butt, “What do you think?!” I snapped as I rhetorically asked through my gritted teeth.