It's A Love/Hate Thing, Honey Chapter 20

Chapter 20 is heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerreeeeee!! ^0^

Okay, you can either VOTE NOW or VOTE AFTER reading! ^0^ SIMPLY CLICK THE VOTE BOX ON THE RIGHT >>>

Enjoy reading!!! :D

...................................

(RECAP)

"BECAUSE SHE'S PREGNANT!!" Stephen yelled back that surprises everyone.. He helped me up as he picked up my bag and went out, leaving everyone in shock state..

.....................................................

~ Stephen's POV ~

Shit... Shit... SHIT!! ... She's so gonna be mad.. She'll kick my ass until its sore! << It really did happened to the little poor me... We have driven in silence... sure, I can drive.. got my license a month ago...Anyway! Leah, looking out the window, was deep in thoughts.. the silence in the atmosphere was killing me now that I couldn't help but say something, "Er.. Leah?" I whispered looking out for the road and Leah.. She didn't even look to meet my eyes, "How are you feeling?" just that.. she didn't answer me...

When we arrived the place... I turned off the engine after parking the car, "Y-you're going out without a word?" Leah finally met my eyes, she didn't say a word and just gave me a look of you-know-me... and slammed my baby's door shut with anger before walking ahead of me... I flinched with the loud sound of the door shut.. I sighed, thinking 'Man, I screwed up!' .... I beeped the car locked shut and hurriedly catch up to Leah... She, out of frustration, opened the door .. She dumped her bag, dropped the house keys on the key bowl and went to the lounge.. Walking back and forth.. still angry and deep in thought... I gently dropped my car key on the key bowl and took off my farm-boy-like long-sleeved shirt and left it on the couch.. My eyes didn't look away from Leah.. Still walking back and forth, "L-Leah?" I stuttered with mixture of nervousness and fear as I called, "I'm sorry, It just came out.. I-I couldn't.. I mean.. I didn't mean-.. I-"

Leah put her hand up as she stopped on her tracks, telling me to shut up, "What do you mean you couldn't?" Her tone of voice were filled with coldness, "You didn't mean it? it does not change the FACT that you told them! You, for someone so smart as yourself.. how could you just spilled it!!" She yelled low.. I looked down with guilt as she continued, "We could have waited!! Six more days and my parents will be here and so is yours! You are the most idiotic smart-ass I have ever met!"

"I-i know that but still-"

"We could have made up some excuses!.. Like...Like, the reason I skipped classes was because I was having my period... The reason why I fainted in the hallway was because I stayed up all night to do my project and ... AND!...The reason why I didn't go to school for a day was because I was sick!! We could have told them that!" She yelled

"No matter what the excuses are, It's still full of lies!" I yelled back..

Her light brown eyes were full of guilt as she went closer to me... her lips were inches away from mine, my heart squeezed with fear.. I could felt her breath on me as she panted, "We promised, Stephen... We promised to tell our parents everything before friends when we were children... If I break that.. I know I would regret it.. I had to keep it.. WE had to... because family always comes first..." She whispered gently.. few of her words were broke with pain.. I pulled both her arms to me and hugged her tight, with my hand running on her smooth silky long hair, "I hate lying to them, Ste.. " I could feel something wet forming on my shirt..