It's A Love/Hate Thing, Honey Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Happy reading! :)

............................................

(RECAP)

"Not only that. We didn't met three years ago. We met when she was six years old. I met you too but not in person. I won't tell you the rest because... it's not my place to say..." he said...

[ ~ * End of Flashback * ~ ]

................................................

[ ~ Leah's POV ~ ]

We went in to my house because Stephen's parents went to work overseas trip again for three whole days and he will sleepover mine till they get back.

What kind of parent would leave their kid in a girl's house?! Not to mention the fact that we are going to sleep in the same room! There are only two bedrooms, My parents' and min ... Even if I tell him to sleep on the couch downstairs in the living room, my parents would nag me, 'He's a guest! Don't be rude!' is what they would definitely say. If I let him sleep on my bed and me on the couch, He would be all gentlemanly thingy on me instead which creeps me out So, we had no choice but to sleep in the same room with Stephen on the floor and me on my bed. I sighed out of exhaustion after a long day.

Dropped my key on the small key bowl and found a note sticking on the mirror, Stephen went past behind me without a word that made my heart squeezed with pain as I took the note and read it.

" Dear My Leah,

I'm sorry for living you here alone. I asked Stephen earlier if he would be with you while we are gone. Your Dad has a patient emergency and need to lend a helping hand to people in need and it seems like it would take long for him to help him and the others. there has been an accident in Miami. My boss wants me to go to Paris to interview the fashion designer and wants me to persuade her to attend my promotion.

Please please, be a dear and understand that this is important to us and promise me to be good, okay ?

PS: Be nice to Stephen, okay?

Love Always,

Mum and Dad"

What? ... WHAT??! .... Why are you telling me this now?! Oh, great(!) That's Just great(!) Just when I was hoping that you would be here and help me ease up Stephen's mood! It's getting worse every minute! I sighed again as I rubbed my forehead. I don't feel like yelling right now. Why now of all the other times?!

What useless and heartless parents.

And then suddenly, I felt cold invisible daggers hit on me as I felt Stephen glaring at behind me. With surprise, his arm snaked around my waist from behind and pulled me as he lifted me up until he puts me on his shoulder.