Chapter 8~ Fun 'N Games {PT 2}

Brookes POV:

I am currently sitting on the floor in my tent debating on what to wear.

I know how typical...but you know what I don't give a fuck.

So far I have two options which are:

1. My Victoria Secrets red ruffle one-piece bathing suit

 My Victoria Secrets red ruffle one-piece bathing suit

or...

2. My high-cut black American Apparel one-piece swimsuit.

I sat there holding both in each hand, "Fuck me, your cute

I sat there holding both in each hand, "Fuck me, your cute." I said to the red one staring at it up and down.

"But your sexy," I added while doing the exact same thing I did to the red one but to the black one, staring it up and down.

As if i'm not a creep already.

I was so fixated on the debate in my head that I didn't realise that my name was being called multiple times.

A few seconds after I realised and was about to shout bloody murder when Sarah walked into my tent.

"Whats taking you so long, B?" she asked politely.

All I replied with was holding the two swim suits up and that's all I had to do for Sarah to realise what crisis Im going through.

"Oh darling, your so extra..." Sarah said while giggling.

You know what she has such a cute feminine giggle...I honestly do hate it.

Like honestly, God if your up there, its not very fun having a perfect bestfriend that makes you look like the meaning of ratchet.

Anyways back to the point.

"HEY! I know im extra but seriously which one shall I pick."

"Well...the red one does look cute and all, but Im guessing your trying to seduce my cousin and all so, I guess the black one should do. You know cause its sexy and plus I believe that hes drawn to your darkside." Sarah commented with a huge grin plasstered on her face.