Chapter 1~Wake Up Loser

Brooke's POV:

Clothes check!

blanket and pillows check!

Tent check!

bathing suite check!

Thank god that is the last of it. Now I'm all ready for the trip tomorrow oh wait I feel like I'm missing something.

"Oh, shit I forgot to invite Parker to the trip," I said before grabbing my phone and dialling his phone number.

God damn it, loser pick up your phone I thought to my self. After a couple of rings later he finally picked up.

"Hello?"Parker said in a deep sleepy voice.

Oh did I forget to mention that it was 6 am on a Saturday, yeah well you can't blame me for being eager for tomorrow?

anyways...

"Wake up loser, I have planned a very exciting day for us tomorrow. So get that big head of yours off that bed" I said in a very quirky tone.

He took some time to reply, probably wondering why he is friends with a crazy bitch like me, I don't blame him the poor kid.

"If you have planned something for tomorrow, why are you calling me at 6 in the morning on a Saturday?couldn't you have called me tomorrow" He said grumpily.

Aww, he's so cute when he's grumpy, anyways let's get back to the topic.

"Ummm well..."I didn't know how to tell him that he has only today to pack and get ready for tomorrows camping trip.

"What did you do now?"His voice was less tired from before, probably because he knows that I'm not going to end the call anytime sooner.

"I kinda forgot to... invite you to a camping trip that is tomorrow and you only have today to pack everything for the trip," I said the begging slow as possible and when I got to invite I said it really fast like my life depended on it.

"YOU WHAT?!God damn it, Brooke, you know that Saturdays are strictly my time. This guy needs to be by himself and not be around people sometimes, especially from you!"He shouted over the phone, well you guys can tell out of me and Parker who the drama queen is, wait what did he say.

Oh no he didn't "WHAT DID YOU SAY LOSER?!"I screamed I'm not actually mad honestly I think that this conversation is getting funnier. But me being me I HAVE to play along just to make this phone call more interesting between me and my bestie.

"Oh come on, Boo we both know you are a bit of a handful and a lot crazy."He said the last bit a lot quieter. I smiled at the nickname that he gave me ever since we met which was years ago. I also smiled at our immature bickering, this is what I love about Parker if your sad or even bored you can count on him to create the funniest and weirdest arguments.

"Oh shut up Loser, and start packing we have a long day tomorrow bye park," I said in a very girly happy voice.

"bye bye Boo,"He said, and that was my cue to cut the phone call.

I can't wait for tomorrow, It's going to be amazing (like food).

A/N~Honestly I was improvising this whole chapter, And I don't mean to brag or anything I honestly think I did a good job starting this story off.I actually had no clue how to start it off, but it was actually possible. Anyways I hope you liked this chapter especially the last sentence;).

Song: Cant keep my hands to myself- Selena Gomez

Don't Forget To:

~Vote~Comment~

Or you could just Ignore the A/N and continue reading this book that's fine with me.

Love -A