The Questions

Smackle's POVNo there was no way

Smackle's POV
No there was no way. No one cares about me. Not like that. Besides I'm not Charlie's type. He likes up beat adorable girls like Riley, not the ones with their heads stuffed in their books like me. I walked out "So, Charlie?" Farkle questioned as I turned the corner. "Oh god Farkle! You scared the crap out of me!" "What's going on there?" He continued to question my love life with no concern of the emotional trauma he had just caused me. Clearly this would not stop. I had to fight fire with fire.

Farkle's POV
"So Lucas?" She responded, "what's going on there?" "Touché" I commended and we walked to lunch.

Lucas's POV
"Ok huckleberry a promise is a promise. You and minkus, what's up there?" "Ok so you know that day we played truth or dare and Smackle dared me to---" "---play seven minutes in heaven with Farkle? Yeah I remember." She finished my sentence, "you told us nothing happened." "Yeah well we lied. Truth is: we kissed." "And did you feel something?" "Did I feel something? No I didn't feel something; I felt everything." "So why exactly did it stop." "Because he likes someone else." "Did he stop it?" "No I did." "So--" she tried to interject but I stopped her. "Let me finish." She nodded and I continued my story, "then last night he came over for dinner at my house and we got drunk and started making out. We headed back to his house and made out some more. Then I started unbuttoning his pants and he goes'Lucas what are you doing?' So I got off of him and apologized and now we're partners on this baby project and I don't know if my subconscious can handle this much time with him and I want to spend time with him, but I think that if I make a move one more time he'll find me out and our friendship will be over and I don't know what I'm going to do because if I get a new partner he'll be suspicious also I don't want a new partner also I have to do my history project with him and I can't switch partners for that so I think I need to learn to keep my subconscious in check but honestly I really don't wanna do that---" "Lucas, Lucas breathe." She commanded and I did as told. "There you go; deep breaths. In and out." "Ok ok," I said, catching my breath, "distract me; what did josh say." "Well," maya started, pulling out her phone, "see for yourself. "Boing? Really?" I laughed. "Shut up and read." She snapped and I held my chuckles back.
Boing-my roomate's gonna be out for the night... wanna come over?
Maya-what time?
Boing-right after school
Maya-ok
"Wow ok" i announced when I finished reading. "Mays's got a date!" "Shut up!" She screeched, punching my arm. "No I think it's adorable." I told her, "Call me if he doesn't get you flowers. I'll beat him up." She laughed and we headed down to lunch. "Oh look a perfectly empty seat next to Farkle," maya informed in a robotic tone, "Lucas I believe you should grace the chair with the honor of holding your buttocks." I laughed and shoved her. "Hey guys!" I exclaimed taking the seat Maya had suggested on our walk up. "Oh hi." Farkle responded

Farkle's POV
He was so close to me. I wanted to reach out and grab his arm. But I didn't. Our feet were touching. I wondered if he knew that. No. How would he know. He was so casual. How could he be this casual. I wasn't being that casual. Or maybe I was. I couldn't see myself. All I knew was that I was panicking. A lot. He had such a handsome laugh. "Snap out of it!" I thought to myself. This boy had too much power over me. Soon the bell rang and we all headed to english to learn that we would be reading Much Ado About Nothing by William Shakespeare for our next unit. We were to think about weather the stories of our lives were tragedies or comedies. I was partnered with Lucas.

Song-"Bite" by Troye Sivan