The Thrill

A/N::: Hey guys! This chapter isn't gonna be too much larkle, but just stick around till the end! Love you all!Maya's POVThe last bell rang and I texted JoshMaya-stopping home

Maya's POV
The last bell rang and I texted Josh
Maya-stopping home. Be there soon.
Boing-K, just bring ur backpack.
Maya-Umm ok
"Hey mom!" I announced as i entered the apartment. "Hi sweetie. Shawn and I are going out for the weekend. Sort of like a honeymoon thing. Will you be ok here by yourself?" I nodded and kissed them both goodbye. Once they were gone I locked the door and headed into my room. I changed into something a little more seductive and a little less school appropriate, grabbed my backpack and headed out the door. "Why'd you want me to bring my backpack?" I asked as I entered the door. "I mean you have homework right?" I nodded, "so let's do it!" "I will never understand you." I laughed, sitting on his bed. "You look beautiful," he told me, putting his hand on my inner thigh. "So this is my homework?" I asked him with an eyebrow raise. "Don't worry," he assured me, "we'll get there." He let his lips connect with my neck as his hand massaged my thigh. I let myself fall on to the bed and josh climbed on top of me. His hands traveled under my shirt and massaged my bra he separated our lips and looked at me for permission. I nodded desperately and he slipped his hand under my bra and sucked on my neck. This boy knew just how to get my heart rate up and I never wanted this to end.

Smackle's POV
I sat outside the school getting my things together when my lab partner came up behind me. "Hey! Let's take Isadora Jr. to the park!" I turned toward him, "Isadora jr?" I asked. He nodded. "I thought her name should be as pretty as her mother and well Charlie is a boy's name." I laughed. Why did he keep making me feel this, this joy. It was new to me. Although I wasn't necessarily opposed to it. But I should've been. This boy was nothing but trouble, right? He couldn't be genuine, could he? "That name is horrid." "You got anything better? And I'm not letting you name our child after a scientist or a mathematician." "But how will you know?" I asked him. He smirked, "I know more than Einstein and Curie." "Ok fine. How about a month?" "Ok April or June?" "April." I decided. "I'll allow it." He smiled, "to the park?" "I'll allow it." I told him. He laughed and  walked me and the baby towards Central Park.

Maya's POV
Josh got off of me and I let out a subconscious whimper. He began laughing. "Don't worry princess there's much more where that came from. But right now," He said getting up, "I'm going to take you out." "Where are we going?" I giggled as he pulled me outside. "Out. Duh!" He responded. I rolled my eyes. He continued dragging me until we reached a floral booth. "Which one?" He asked, panting. "That one." I told him. He paid the woman and continued dragging me to the ben and jerry's down the street "three scoops of cookie dough for the lady please." He asked the workers nodded. "How did you know I liked cookie dough?" "You seem like a cookie dough person. Plus if you didn't eat it-" he turned back to the teen workers on the other side of the counter, "same for me please--" with his attention back on me he continued, "I would've eaten it myself." I giggled as he paid and wrapped his arm around me before walking out of the store with his ice cream in one hand and me in the other.

Smackle's POV
"Ok so lets work on this English project." He suggested, placing a picnic blanket on the ground for us to sit on. "Don't worry Charlie, I'll do the whole thing. You won't have to break a sweat." "That's not what I was going to say. I was going to say that my parents are out of town so, if we wanted some privacy, we could work on it this weekend." He really didn't see me as a brain. "Ok." I told him.

Maya's POV
"You know," i told him as we walked towards campus, "my parents are out of town for the weekend..." "What?!" He asked, "then why are we going to my apartment?! Let me go home and pack I'll be there in 20!" "Ok just don't forget my backpack!" I winked and we went our separate ways.

Lucas's POV
We got into Farkle's house. "This baby is going to be a lot of work if we wanna win. You wanna stay for the weekend?" There was no way that I would be able to resist fooling around with Farkle for a whole weekend, but he couldn't know I liked him. I had to think fast and be confident. "Ok you know what? For some reason we keep having all of these slip ups where we end up making out even though we like other people. So, how about this weekend, we give ourselves a free pass. We do whatever with each other. I don't tell anyone, you don't tell anyone; no one will know it ever happened. Not my crush; not your crush. Sound good?"

A/N::: The next three chapters might move a little slowly and if they do I'm super sorry! Love you guys with all my heart; thank you so so much for reading! Xoxo -Emma

Song-"Guys My Age" by Hey Violet