The Paper

Farkle's POV"I'm sorry about that

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Farkle's POV
"I'm sorry about that." I told him. "It's fine." He assured me. That made me smile. We swam for a little then got out and dried off. "Lucas, can I ask you something?" I asked "Sure." "Is everything ok with your family? You seem to be coming here a lot and I mean you're always welcome, but if something is wrong I want you to tell me." "Farkle I'm fine." He told me. "That's not what I asked. I asked if everything at home was ok, not if you thought you could handle it." "Farkle, I really don't want to get you involved." He sighed. "Well I want to get me involved." I told him. "My family is fine Farkle." I could tell he was lieing. "Then let me meet them." I demanded.

Lucas's POV
"Fine!" I said before I realized it, "Tomorrow night, 7 o'clock." "Ok." It was done. Farkle was meeting my family. "Now let's get back to work." I said. We finished our first draft in about two hours and Farkle gave the paper to his dad. We watched movies in Farkle's room for the rest of the night and I fell asleep in his bed. I could've sworn that I felt Farkle kiss my forehead in my sleep.

Farkle's POV
Once I knew lucas was for sure asleep I turned off the tv and kissed his forehead before whispering "sweet dreams" and drifting to sleep myself. The next morning I woke up to find Lucas's sleeping body next to me. I got up and took care of all my hygiene needs before asking my dad for my paper back. "This is not your best work Farkle," he told me, "not even close. I expect much more out of you. You're a minkus. It's in your blood." "I know dad." I responded, "I'll do better next time." "Well you can't do much worse." He told me and I left. I looked at his notes. A lot of them were more content based. I had hoped that my father would put his political views aside while looking at this. He did not. I stuffed the paper in my backpack as I heard Lucas waking up.

Lucas's POV
I woke up to Farkle putting on his jeans. They were almost all the way up but you could see the line of his briefs. I stared at him as he pulled them up the rest of the way and pulled on his shirt. "Huh?" I finally announced once he was completely dressed. "Good morning sleeping beauty." He greeted with a chuckle. "Good morning." I chuckled back. "Can you get ready in 20 minutes?" He asked me and I chuckled again. "I can try."

Farkle's POV
We got to school and all I could think about was meeting Lucas's family tonight. That was until I saw Riley. She looked a little confused. "Hey Riley what's up?" "Have you ever liked a boy?" She asked immediately. "Umm yeah." I told her. "What was it like?" "Riley," I told her, "it's just like when you like a boy or when a boy likes a girl. I just don't like a girl." "Wait so you like a boy right now?" "Umm yeah" "Farkle that's so great! Who?" "Wait really?" I asked in disbelief." "Farkle," she told me, "I might not support a relationship between two boys or two girls, but I do support you. No matter what." "Thank you Riley." I said. We hugged and I headed into class. "Today you'll be reviewing what your peers have so far. You'll trade your papers with another group and edit each other's. If the group that gave it to you isn't finished then look over what they have and make suggestions for next steps.

Lucas's POV
We switched with Smakle Maya Riley and Zay. We got Smackle and Maya's paper they got Riley and Zay's and Riley and Zay got ours. You could tell it was Mays's ideas in Smackle's words but it was really riveting.

Rileys POV
As I read Farkle and Lucas's paper I could sense a certain chemistry in their writing and suddenly everything felt clearer.

Farkle's POV
As I was walking out of history i felt a tap on my shoulder. "Oh hey Riley." I greeted. Before I could say anything else she dragged me away from the crowd. "The guy you like, it's Lucas isn't it?"

A/N::: I promise I will be posting once a day again! Great things are coming in the chapters to come! Xoxo -Emma

Song-"Obsessive" by Chase Atlantic

Homophobia (Editing???)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें