Somewhat of a friend

Jack's POV

It was lunch time and I was reading again by the tree with Sam on my shoulder. After about 5 mins of waiting for Cry I saw him.
"Hey Jack."
"Hey."
"So you said you'll show me who's Sam."
*Sigh*"Ok just don't freak out."
*Shows Sam*
"Woah! Th-thanks Sam?"
"Yeah. He's very special to me. I can't lose him. And yes he is real."
"He's kinda cute."
"Yeah my mom gave him to me."
"So me and him are your only friends?"
"Yeah."
"It's ok Jack."
"It's know."
"Hey wanna come over to my house? I live alone."
"Sure. And thanks for not freaking out. I was bullied a lot in Ireland because of me having Sam."
"No problem."
"Let's go. Lunch is about to end."
Me and Cry left the tree with Sam on my shoulder. Once we went inside though he climb back into my beanie. Me and Cry don't have 5th period together so we went our separate ways. When I entered my next class I saw Mark again. Marks in like half my classes. It's werid and I noticed that he's sitting in the seat next to mine. I was nervous because I somewhat have I tiny crush on him. But me and him are completely different. I walked to my seat and tried to not interact with Mark at all. I was doodling on a piece of scratch paper drawing Sam when he started talking to me.
"Hi. I'm Mark. Your the kid I saw in the library."
"Y-yeah."
"Are you ok?"
"Mmm hmm."
"I've never seen you here before. You must be new."
"Yeah. Im...I'm Sean. I prefer Jack."
"That's a werid accent."
"I'm- I'm Irish."
"That's cool."
"I guess."
"You seem nervous."
"I-I have anxiety."
"Oh sorry."
"Whatever. It's fine."
"Ok well you seem interesting. Do you think we can be friends?"
"I-I don't know. Maybe."
Was Mark really wanting to be friends with me? Im nothing. I've been told this before, it never ends well.
"Alright well just talk to me if you do wanna be friends."
"Ok."
We spend the rest of class just taking notes. When the bell rang I raced out the room wanting to tell Cry what happened. My crush on Mark grew and he's actually wants to be my friend. If I trust him I could get hurt again.