Life in America

Jack's POV

Starting a new life in LA could be a good thing. With what I dealt with in Ireland I could use a change of scenery. I packed up all my belongings, packed my carry on for the flight, and me and my dad headed to the airport. I wasn't much of a talker to him, I only spoke to my somewhat of a pet Sam. He's special because he's a septiceye. He lays on my shoulder, climbs on my head, and hids under my beanie or hat I wear. He's my only friend I ever made. I was different from the other kids at my school in Ireland. I had green hair, always wore black or dark clothing, and I had Sam. People found it weird that I have him everywhere I go. But I never cared about what others say about me, I only cared about Sam and my personal life.

TIME SKIP

After a 10 hour flight to LA we finally made to America. I was nervous, yet excited to be here. We picked up our luggage, walked outside, and my dad called us a taxi to take us to our new house. My dad told me I start school in 2 days. I didn't want to start a new school. I was picked on in Ireland why should it be different here in America? We arrive at our new house, and to be honest it wasn't that bad. It was 2 stories, had 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a good size backyard with a tree, and many flowers in the front. I went to my room, and to my surprise I had a decent sized room. It had a window to the backyard, my own personal bathroom and a big closet. A bed was already set up, dressers were set up too, and was painted in dark green paint. I smiled knowing I can start over with a new home and a new life here in LA. I noticed that the moving truck that had our stuff from our old house was in the front yard. I set my suitcases down and went to help my dad bring in some boxes. For the next two days will be unpacking and setting up our house. After that I start school. I don't want to, but I have to. As I did in Ireland I'll be bring Sam with me to school, and as long as no one hurts him I'll be fine. Sam's been with me ever since I was 13. Sam is special to me, he was given to me by my parents for my birthday, but sadly the next day they died in a car crash. I had been depressed ever since. I hate talking about my life back I Ireland, so I avoid the subject. I was put in a foster home, and when I was put in my a man he wanted to adopt me. He then became my dad, but I feel like he hates me. Every since then my life hasn't been the best in Ireland. I hope my new life in LA would be better.