A Familiar Feeling

Jack's POV

Once the bell rang for us to head to our first period. I gathered all my things and left the library. I stopped by my locker to get a few other things.
When I arrived at my first period I notice that the kid from the library was there. I looked at him and I kinda stared at him. His red hair is kinda cute. I blushed a little and went to sit by Cry. During all of first period I once in awhile looked back at the boy. He didn't notice, but Cry did. At the end of class I walked out blushing at the boy. Cry caught up to me in the halls and talk to me about it.
"So I saw starring at the boy in first period. "
"S-so."
"So I think you like him."
"I don't even know him."
"He's a popular kid here at this school. This name is Mark Fischbach."
"I only talk you him once."
"When?"
"In the library this morning. Me and Sam were in the back of the library when he came in and was looking for a book. I helped him."
"Who's Sam?"
"Ohhhhh...uhhhh...I-I can't tell you."
"Why?"
"I feel like I can't trust you yet. I Ave major trust issues. Actually I have tons of issues. Why do you think I moved?
"Sorry Jack. I didn't know. But you do know that I won't hurt you. I have issues too. That's why I wear a mask all the time."
"You promise you won't hurt or make fun of me?"
"Were friends remember. I promise I won't."
*Sigh*"Meet me by the tree again at lunch. Ok?"
"Ok. Bye Jack."
"Bye Cry."
I was nervous. Cry would be the only person to know about Sam. I could tell by the way I feel shaking underneath my beanie that Sam's scared. I'm too. But Cry has issues too. That's good that we can both feel pain that comes with our issues. But I can't get that Mark guy out of my head. Ever since the "incident" back in Ireland I've been questioning my sexuality. What if I do have feelings for Mark? What if I can't face him ever again? I went through my 2nd, 3rd, and 4th period thinking about Mark. What should I do? Should I tell him, or should I hide my feelings again and get hurt.