E N D

J I N

It's been a whole 2 months since Jin and Y/N was married and everything was going downhill. Y/N's health continued to deteriorate. A week after the wedding while they were off for their honeymoon in Taipei Y/N collapsed and was rushed to the hospital and had to eventually be flown back to Korea. Jin watched as Y/N continued to change. The symptoms were getting worse by the day.

A month after the wedding Y/N's memory had hit an all time low. Jin walked into her room ro find her screaming while nurses tried to calm her,"What happened to her?!" He said as he grabbed Y/N's wrists as he hugged her as she screamed hysterically,"She saw herself in the mirror and started screaming asking us who she was and why she kept staring at her and mocking her!" When the nurse finally had a clear shot of her vein she went ahead and tranquilized Y/N as she slowly calmed as the medicine took effect. She wasn't even able to recognize herself anymore.

But now Y/N was no longer able to talk. She had lost the ability to move completely. Most of the time she just stares into the air completely consumed in her own thoughts. "Y/N...it's me Jin. I brought Suzy with me today. She wanted to know how you were feeling."

"Hey Y/N...yesterday was the graduation ceremony for our year. Jimin and Nayeon were crying like a bunch of emotional babies." She let out a laugh,"But they're happy since they finally got casted to be in companies in their respective groups for debut. Isn't that amazing?" Jin watched as Y/N stayed expressionless. Jin stepped aside as a nurse came inside, "Excuse me while I have to check her readings." Jin nodded as the nurse looked at all the machines surrounding her as she wrote them all down on her silver clipboard the tapping of her pen sending a pang of pain throughout Jin's body. They were just keeping her alive. But she wasn't living anymore.

Suzy then got up from her seat as she looked at her watch,"I have somewhere to go but I'll see you later okay Jin?" He nodded as Suzy left the room. Jin then grabbed a towelette and soaked it in luke warm water as he dabbed it across her forehead,"Suzy's changed alot. She's not the same narcissistic and shallow person I once knew anymore. She's finally serious about life." Jin didn't know why he always expected a reply. He knew she wasn't capable of talking anymore.Maybe it was because he felt guilty. He was beginning to spend more and more time with Suzy and he was guilty. But he couldn't help it. It was getting harder and harder for him to see her the way she was now. So different from the feisty and witty Y/N he had met.

Jin had left to go get some lunch but when he had gotten back he heard a beeping noise coming from Y/N's room. He dropped the chinese takeout as he rushed into her room as he found Youngjae and her mother, who was crying in Youngjae's arms, as the doctors covered her face as the nurse turned of the machine making all the beeping. Jin stood their by the doorway as he fell to his knees. The doctor had said something but all he can hear was the beeping even though it had been turned off. He sat their as he watched the doctors left the room. Her nurse had stayed there as she opened a locked drawer by Y/N's side. As she opened it she took out letters. One addressed to Nayeon and Jimin, her mother and father, her brother, Suzy, and last but not least Jin. He looked at the letter the nurse had handed him.

"She asked me to give this to you guys a couple months back. She said if anything were to happen to her to go ahead and hand you these letters. I'm sorry for your loss Mr. Kim. Your wife was one of the stronger ones just know that. Know that she had been holding on for so long."

Jin cried out as he held the letter close to his heart. He cursed her in his head. "Why did you leave me so soon...! Why are you being so selfish!" He walked up to her body and held her hand,"Please wake up. Call me an idiot like you always do. Who's going to laugh at my joke. Y/N please I need you...don't leave me here please not yet. I'm not ready..." Jin put your hand to his cheeks as he grazed along his lips as tears continued to fall from his eyes. It was getting harder for him to breathe as the pain of losing you had hit him like a truck. He sat their for minutes that felt like hours letting out whimpers of pain holding tightly onto your dead body until Jungkook had pulled him away so they can take your body away.

"Jin..." Before Jungkook can say anything he pushed him off and left. Hoping praying that this whole thing was a dream and when he wakes up he will be sleeping next to Y/N on their first night together.

Another month has passed and Jin was sitting in Y/N's apartment that he had been taking care of since Y/N was hospitalized. He had finally stopped crying but not because he didn't feel pain anymore but because there were no more tears left. Just the emptiness that followed the pain of losing her. He didn't attend her funeral because he refused to believe the woman he loves was dead. Suzy, Nayeon,Jimin, Jungkook and even Y/N's father had tried to get in contact with him but he left them on voicemail. He didn't want them telling him that she was dead. He still wanted to truly believe she would come back.

He looked at the opened door in where she kept her photos. He stood up and walked into the room to find it exactly the way it was when she was here. He looked at the photos and stopped at the one of him.The one she took when they had first met. He chuckled a little.

Who knew that a girl like her was going to change me.

He looked at it awestruck,"No matter how many times someone has taken my pictures no one has ever captured my true self like you Y/N..." Jin put his hands in his pockets as he left the room. At the corner of his eyes he saw the letter that the nurse had given him just sitting their on the counter top of the kitchen island. He hesitated for a moment but he opened the letter.

Dear Seokjin,

It's me Y/N. Haha obviously but I am writing this letter to let you know that it's okay. It's okay to be crying right now. Knowing you. You probably refused to go to my funeral and isolated yourself. But please don't. You don't need me anymore. Jin right now all you need is friends. And eventually I hope you find someone new to love. Don't ever feel guilty about it either. You can't hold onto is forever. You need people you can trust to help you. So please stop being the idiot you are and just go outside and forget about me. I don't want to know that you will be in so much pain for so long. I decided to date you because I knew you were strong enough to get past this. So please Seokjin...I love you and I want you to take care of yourself.

See you in our next life together!

Love,

Choi Y/N

Jin chuckled a little.

How can she know me so well?

For the first time since her death he had felt a bit of his sadness disappear. She was right. Jin knew that. He couldn't just sit here and mourn her death forever. It's not what she would've wanted. So he took his phone and called Jungkook. "Jungkook...let's meet up. Bring the others too I want to visit Y/N's grave." Jin smiled as he hung up the phone. He then looked at his lockscreen and smiled at the candid photo that he had taken of Y/N that she strongly protested against. "See you in our next life together Choi Y/N. I love you."

Jin then opened the door of her apartment as he stepped out and before closing the door he heard a very faint voice say,"I love you too Kim Seokjin."

A/N : It's finally over guys wow I hope you guys like the ending and hopefully it didn't feel too rushed. But yes I just want to say Thank you so much for supporting my story and keeping up with my inconsistency! I love you guys