t w o

You three were now gathered at the table eating breakfast. You watched as Seokjin stuffed his cheeks like a squirrel. You laughed at the unbelievable sight. You wondered how he can stay so handsome with his cheeks practically about to burst. He then made noise that reminded you of an old man. Holding in your laugh as he continued to make that noise as he put in more food in his mouth.

"Oh you eat so well!" Your grandmother screamed from across the table. You nodded in agreement. You then looked at his toned body,"How do you keep such a healthy figure?" He then swallowed and smiled at you,"I work out for hours." You nodded and pouted,"I can't even work out for an hour." He then laughed,"Why don't I be your trainer then?" You shook your head,"It's okay I don't want to have to come here just to work out."

"Oh right you live in Seoul." You nodded as you brought your cup to your lips and took a sip of the water. "What brought you here anyways?"

"Hold up." Seokjin looked at you with curiosity as you stood up from your chair and headed to your room. When you got their you searched the room for your bag finding a black and gold bag in the corner next to the dresser. You opened your bag and took out a flier. When you headed back to the kitchen Seokjin and your grandma were doing the dishes making conversation about the food that Seokjin obviously enjoyed.

"For this." You said holding up the flier as Seokjin turned around. "XYZ University Photography Club Exhibit." He read out loud,"Oh you go to XYZ Uni." You nodded,"Yeah why?" He shrugged,"No reason. Just the school is famous for their art programs." You nodded,"Why do you think I go there." You flipped your hair mockingly as he laughed and sprayed water at you. "Hey!"

You glared at him as you sprayed water on him. "If you two are going to be doing this, here you wash the dishes with him." Your grandma said as she handed you the pink rubber gloves,"Lee Min Ho is going to be on soon." You rolled your eyes as you put on the pink rubber gloves watching as she practically ran into the living room and turned on the tv.

"How long are you going to be here for?" You then stood next to him as you scrubbed the dishes laid out in the sink carefully scrubbing off all the food stains,"I go home tomorrow morning. I have classes tomorrow afternoon so have to head out early to make it in time." You looked at Seokjin watching his reaction but to your disappointment he had none. "Oh well, it was nice meeting you." You nodded,"I'm actually going out again to take more pictures so if you want to join me on a--"

"Date?" You laughed and lightly sprayed water on him,"Stroll, on a stroll." He pouted,"Fine stroll is better than nothing." You laughed a little,"You're a bigger flirt than I thought." He smirked,"I'm sorry but with a face like mine I don't need to flirt girls naturally fall into my arms." You scoffed,"Unfortunately for you I'm not like other girls." He laughed as you laughed along. But maybe he was right. You don't know what it was but what you knew what you're feeling right now is very dangerous.

After washing the dishes you grabbed your photography equipment sitting in the living room couch and headed out again this time with Seokjin. "Is that heavy let me carry the bag for you." You shook your head,"If I become a professional photographer shouldn't I know how to hold my own stuff?" He laughed a little,"What kind of thinking is that. Just let me I'm a gentleman." You rolled your eyes as you handed him the bag,"Drop it and your dead." He then smiled happily as he held your bag,"Okay!"

You walked down the path with your camera and each time you saw something that was interesting you would take a picture of it. You then looked at Seokjin who at the moment was just looking at some kids playing nearby. Then your hands did it again unconsciously snapping a photo of Seokjin. He heard the shutter and turned to you,"You really need to start asking for permission."

"Sorry my hands move on its own sometimes." He then rolled his eyes,"Is that a photographer kind of thing?" You shrugged,"Maybe it's just a Choi Y/N thing." He nodded,"Probably because you're unique." You tilted your head unsure if that was a compliment or an insult,"Thanks?"