t h r e e

A week has passed since the incident. Jimin decided to stay with Nayeon. Youngjae had moved on and found someone new.Her name was Jihyo but you didn't really remember. She's sweet and honestly you don't think Youngjae deserves her at all but you kept your promise to Jimin. You stayed out of their problems. He had hung out with you less and less. You were almost positive it had something to do with your current feelings about Nayeon.

But you didn't have time to think about all this drama. The exhibit was tomorrow and you had to get your portfolio together. You looked through the printed pictures. After an hour or so you decided on the photos of your grandmother, Seokjin, and the angel holding the pink flower. As you were preparing your other projects in your dorm you didn't notice that Jimin had stepped in. "Woah who's this?" You turned around to see Jimin holding the photo of Seokjin as Nayeon stood next to him. "Someone I met while I was at Grammy's." Nayeon studied the picture. You hated seeing her but you sometimes did want to see her. You guys were bestfriends after all.

"This looks alot like Jin. Doesn't it Jimin?" Jimin studied the picture some more,"Oh. You're right! It is Jin!" You rolled your eyes taking the picture from them,"How is that possible he doesn't live in Seoul."

Jimin shook his head,"Nope this is definitely the acting coach in the acting department Mr. Kim. You probably have never met him because well he's in the performing arts department." You slowly nodded,"Maybe I'll go see him then.." You smiled.

"You didn't possibly fall for him did you?" You looked at Jimin,"And if I did?" You asked cocking an eyebrow.

"He's a flirt." You laughed,"Okay and so are you..." He then shook his head,"No Y/N he has a reputation with girls and it's not good. Who knew you'd fall victim as your best friend I forbid it," You shook your head,"Then our Jin's might not be the same. The Seokjin I met was dorky, kind, flirty, and kind of silly. Doesn't really come off as a play boy other than his face that is. And if we're talking disapproval and dating I think you know my stand on this relationship." Waving your finger at Nayeon and Jimin. Jimin just shrugged his shoulders, "Whatever you say. Don't say I didn't warn you though. And like I said before its my relationship not yours." You rolled your eyes as you looked at the photo and placed it on the table noticing Nayeon glaring at you because of the remark you just made,"Why're you guys here anyways?"

"We need to borrow your camera." Jimin said with a smile and you scoffed rolling your eyes before looking at Jimin."Ha Ha very funny." You then gave Jimin a stern look after realizing he was more than serious,"Jimin. No." He then begged you with his puppy eyes,"Pleease I'll be very careful with it!" You formed an 'x' with your hands,"N. O. No You know how I feel about my camera and you know I won't even let anyone touch it. Sorry." He then sighed,"Ugh why're you being so complicated it's just a camera. I'm not even asking for the good one." You scoffed,"To you. But this camera holds meaning to me."

You grabbed the old camera that was sitting on the table close to you. Your grandfather had given it to you as a gift when you entered high school. It was a year before he passed away. It was thanks to this gift you realized that photography was something you wanted to do forever. For as long as you live.

"Pleeeease." You then handed him the new camera you had just bought,"Use this one but DON'T break it or I will break you." He looked up at you confused,"Alright thanks. Babe let's go." He then grabbed Nayeon's hand and they left for who knows where. You then grabbed the old camera and placed it in your long line of cameras on your shelf as you continued preparing for tomorrow's exhibit.

It was finally the day of the exhibit. You had set up your photos with the main attractions being the photos of your grandmother and the Angel. You had decided to not use the photos of Seokjin since everyone will begin to ask you who the man in the picture was. And you wanted to respect Seokjin's privacy matters. "These are great Y/N." You turned around to see Jeon Jungkook a club member. You immediately smiled and sarcastically said,"Thank you JK it's an honor hearing that coming from you." He scoffed,"I'm serious Y/N this is great the best part of the exhibit aside from mine of course." You rolled your eyes," Okay okay your the shutter genius Jungkook." He laughed at your remark. "Want to get some coffee? You know before the exhibit starts." You shook your head,"Exhibit starts in 30 minutes there is too much for me to set up. Sorry..."