o n e

"Jackson! What the fuck?" The screaming woman said as she slapped the man across the face. Everyone in the cafe then had their eyes on the trio sitting in the corner. "What I told you didn't I that this was a temporary thing." She scoffed,"You could've told me that it was over so I didn't lay around wondering and waiting when you'll text me next."

"I don't have to do anything. You're the one who wanted to start seeing each other in the first place." The man said arrogantly as he rubbed the part of his face that the woman slapped.

You scoffed and turned around to face your best friend who seemed to still be engrossed in the drama. You then kicked him on the shin. "Jimin!"

"Ah! Ow! What?" You rolled your eyes as you held up the empty poster board,"We need to finish." He then sighed,"Ughh! why it's not due for another 2 weeks." You then clicked your tongue three times as you held out your index finger waving it left to right,"That's not the way to success Jimin. And besides I already told you that I am busy this whole week. And next week I have my exhibit for the Photography club so this week I MUST focus on taking photos." He scoffed,"It's not like it's a real exhibit." You glared at him,"Do you want to die?" You said as you motioned to hit him with the poster board. "Jimin flinched and laughed,"Fine but I have a date later with Nayeon so make it fast." You nodded,"Okay then let's get to work." He nodded,"Okay fine."

We then started to draw on the poster after the hour long research we had just finished. "Jiminie~" You looked up to see Nayeon. "Oh Nayeon. I thought we weren't seeing each other for another 2 hours?" Nayeon then snaked her arms around him,"I missed you..." She said with a pout. Jimin laughed as he got up turned around and kissed her. "Me too but I really have to finish this with Y/N then we can go."

"I'll help!" You shook your head,"It's fine I'll just finish the rest." Jimin's eyes lit up as if you just solved world hunger,"Really thanks you're a lifesaver!" He then grabbed his bag and coffee and left as Nayeon waved goodbye to me. You waved back smiling. You loved seeing your best friend happy. He and Nayeon have been together for so long you are sure they were bound to get married.

You just watched as he left and sighed. You took a sip of your coffee as you put all your stuff in your bag. You then stood up and headed out of the cafe. "Yoongi! What the heck you can't just cancel on me like this." You stared at the woman on the phone,"Hello?! Yoongi! Ughh!" You watched as she looked at her phone obviously pissed off at whoever is at the end of the phone,"What are you looking at?!"

You scoffed,"Nothing lady, relax." She scoffed but before she can say anything you had already made your way to your old beat up van. You never understood these girls. A boy treats you like that they must have some type of street reputation right? So why waste any time on them? You then shook your head in disapproval and whispered to yourself,"Idiots."

You placed your keys in the ignition and turned it to hear the engine begin to roar. You sighed as you shifted the gears and began to listen to the radio. Big Bang's new song was playing everywhere and honestly you loved it. The beat the lyrics everything was relatable for you.

You banged your head to the song and sang along to the lyrics of the song. An hour has passed and you finally reached your destination. You went ahead and parked your car. As soon as you got out you stretched your arms and legs sore from the long car ride. "Ahhh..." You then let out a yawn as you grabbed your photography equipment from the trunk of your van.

"Oh Y/N!" You smiled as you opened your arms for a hug,"Grammy! How you been?" She then smiled and hugged you tightly,"Wonderful now why're you here?" You then held up your camera,"Here to take some photos. Your backyard has always been my biggest muse." She then chuckles,"Well the beach is for everyone." You smiled as you went ahead inside her house.