"No problem. You should probably get going though. Landon is waiting."

"Yeah. Well I will see you tomorrow in Euro then." 

"Yes, yes you will." He said while smiling down at me. He showed his teeth and you could even see a little bit of his tongue behind them. This is going to be a tough year with so many distractions. I walk to the door that lead away from the pool and stop. I begin to open the doors when I look back at Louis again. He is still standing in the same spot where I left him. He smiles again and waves at me. I smile back and leave the pool and walk back into reality. 

Louis's P.O.V.

"Sure thing Landon. I will see you tomorrow in class"

"Thanks Mr. Tomlinson." I hear him say in the phone and I hang the phone up and hand it back to London. 

"Thanks."

"No problem. You should probably get going though. Landon is waiting."

"Yeah. I will see you tomorrow in Euro then." She says with a small smile.

"Yes, yes you will." She smiles at me again and turns around to leave the natatorium. I pull at my hair in frustration. Why did I just say that? I am supposed to be her teacher and her coach, not some creepy old perverted guy that is friends with her dad and she is uncomfortable around. I look up to see her walking away. She bends down to grab her bag that she left on the floor. Her bum is perfectly shaped and I can just see me...Stop it Louis. She is your athlete and your student. You cannot be thinking of her like this. I look up at the ceiling and rub the back of my neck to try and stop thinking about her. When I look back at her she is at the door already. She looks back and I smile and wave at her. She gives me a smile in return and walks away and out of my life until tomorrow. Why did I just wave to her? How dumb that may have looked. I look around the pool room to see that there is still a couple of water polo balls laying around. I go around and clean them up while singing to myself. "So you can keep knockin', knockin', knockin', baby you're knockin' but there ain't no way I'm ever letting you in." 

Landon's P.O.V.

God it's cold out here. Where is London. Why is it taking her so long?

"Sorry I'm so late." I hear London call from behind me. 

"It's okay. Just a heads up would be great next time."

"I will. I promise."

"Okay good. Now mom and dad aren't home. Do you want to go out and get something?"

"Sounds good. Where do you want to go?" She asked. I thought about it for a while. 

"We could go to that new diner that opened up?" I asked.

"Perfect." She said and turned the car on. Something about her was different. I don't know what it is. She just doesn't seem like her regular self.

"So what where you and Mr. Tomlinson talking about?" I asked after a few minutes of silence.

"Just about the team."

"What about the team?" 

"I don't know. Just about the team." 

"Oh. Okay." I knew something was up. I can never get her to shut up, especially when it comes to water polo. And now I can barely get anything out of her. I wonder what Mr. Tomlinson told her or said to her. 

"Is this the street?" London asked as we get closer to the diner.

"Yeah, I think so." I look up to see that she has turned on to the street and the diner sign is brightly shining and guiding us to our destination. 

----

"What can I get you hun?" The waitress asked me.

"Uhh...just a coke and a cheeseburger thanks."

"And for you?" She looked over at London.

"Could I get a raspberry ice tea and a veggie burger?"

"Of course. I will have them out in a jiffy!" She said with a cheerful smile and walked off into the kitchen.

"No surprise" I laugh to myself.

"What?" London asked? I guess she heard me.

"Oh nothing. Just the fact that you got a raspberry ice tea and a veggie burger." I said smiling and looking up at her. 

"So. I know what I like." She said as she stuck her tongue out at me. 

"I can see that." There was silence again. This is weird for us. The only time there is ever any silence is when we are trying to hold in our laughter at inappropriate times, or when we are stuffing our faces with food. Which now was neither. "Alright. What's up with you?" I finally ask.

"What?"

"You are not yourself. You haven't been ever since you left practice. What happened today?"

"Nothing really. It was just another regular practice."

"Yeah but a regular practice you don't stay after almost an hour later." I argue.

"Well Louis needed some advice on the players and what has happened in the past like who played where and what not." She started looking around and was avoiding my eyes.

"Wait, who's Louis?"

"Oh. It's Mr. Tomlinson. On deck he prefers if we call him Louis."

"Oh. Okay then." I looked over at her and she still wouldn't look at me. "So that was it then? Nothing else happened?"

"No." She said a little too fast.

"Okay." I was still unsure but I know I wouldn't be able to get anything out of her today. I'll just call Krysta later tonight and see if she has heard anything. I wish I knew more people on the team. All I really know is Jade and Niall. I look through my phone and see that I don't have Jade's number, and I am certainly not going to call Niall. He will probably think that I am calling to come hang out and start our "friendship" over again. All I know is that I am much happier with Heather and I don't need him or his ways again. Heather! That's it. I'll get her to try and figure out what is wrong with London. I look up at London to see that she had a smile on her face and was looking off into the distance. I look that way to see that the waitress was coming with our food. 

"The cheeseburger and coke for you, and the veggie burger and ice tea for you. Enjoy your dinner!" She said with that same perkiness and left us to our dinners. I look up at London. She was devouring her burger. I guess she was hungry. I laugh to myself and start eating myself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys. Sorry this took so long. But I am glad to see that some of you are reading it. But I am not going to update every Sunday again. I will update when I get 3 comments and 8 votes. So please vote and comment. It only takes ten seconds to vote! Thanks so much!!!!