Mr. Radleer finished reading of the names and said, "Your fifteen minutes starts..... now!" Everyone got up and went to their partners. Besides for Dominic and me. I sat were I was in paranoia, while Dominic got up and went to Mr.Radleer. Why was he walking over to Mr. Radleer? Was he going to ask for a change in partners? Did he not want me either?

Dominic rubbed the back of his neck and asked Mr.Radleer something. Mr.Radleer let out a slight chuckle and then pointed at me. Dominic's eyes followed his finger. When he saw me his whole face lit up. He thanked Mr.Radleer and headed straight to me. Oh so he didn’t even know my name, wow.

I closed my eyes and rubbed my temples. Great this is going to be so much fun!-Not. Dominic sat in the chair on my left. I couldn't help but become overwhelmed  by his smell. It was the best thing in the world. He smelt like a summer day and lemons. i kept inhaling, trying to intake as much of his smell as I could.

"Hey." He said to me. Just him saying that made shivers go down my spine and I got butterflies in my stomach. Stupid love sick wolf. "Sorry, but I didn't know your name. I do now though. Arielle. It's really beautiful." He added the last part very very quietly but I could just barely hear it.

I groaned, How attractive, and opened my eyes to look at him. His dark eyes just looked so sweet and innocent, and he was smiling so big. Without thinking at all, I gushed, "You smell really really good." Immediately after I said that, I hit my forehead. "Stupid wolf, stupid wolf! Stop trying to control me!" I mumbled but he could still hear me.

A huge smirk spread across his perfectly chiseled face. Oh god he just looks so sexy and adorable. "Well you don't smell so bad yourself. I can't get enough of you." He whispered and his face was less then an inch from mine.

Finally coming back to reality, I pulled my head back and tried scooting farther away from him in my seat. . I gave him one of my death stares but he didn't even bat an eye.

"Oh playing hard to get, are we? I’m always up for a good chase with a pretty girl like you." He said all seductively. I could tell his wolf was slowly taking over because his pupils started to get huge.

Suddenly I was enraged, "Playing hard to get?!" I whisper yelled at him. "I don't want to get anything! Do you think I forgot what you did to me this morning? You shoved me into the lockers, twice and it hurt. Do not try and flatter me Dominic Westwood, because it will not work. I do not forget anything, I remember every single thing." I started getting louder but I was still quiet enough for nobody to over hear.

His eyes had gone back to their dark chocolaty color and his cheeks were a slight shade of pink. He looked at his hands and mumbled, "I really am sorry about that. My wolf took over and I lost control. I just got so jealous when I saw you kiss Parker." Oh so he knows Parker's name, but not mine. Well I see how it is.

He picked his head up and looked me in the eyes. "I want you to know that I didn't mean to hurt you. I would never hurt you intentionally." His eyes seemed to be sparkling and he just looked so sweet and vulnerable. I almost forgave him right then. Key word, Almost.

"Whatever. You don't know me. You just found out my name 2 minutes ago! You saying that you would never hurt me and practically kissing my ass is a load of crap!"

He looked really hurt. Like I had just shot his puppy and kitty cat and then told him Santa Claus wasn't real. But this look didn't faze me, I just kept yelling at him. "We have been going to the same school since forever, we are in the same pack, and Our Dad's are actually pretty close friends for Christ’s sake. I've been to your house several of times for barbeques and let me tell you, not once..." I inhaled sharply and fought back tears before continuing. "Not once, have you looked my way or tried to befriend me. Now all of a sudden you want me? Why? Because your wolf tells you to want me? What if you weren't a werewolf? Then you wouldn't even have a stupid soul mate and you could be with whoever the hell you want. I know for a fact that if your wolf didn't want me or my wolf, then you would have taken zero interest in me!"

His mouth was hanging and he was looking at me like I was crazy. Well I am crazy but still it doesn't mean he has to stare at me like that. I began to laugh hysterically and tears started falling. God I'm such an emotional and whiney little girl. No wonder he never took any interest in me. "Now you want me, because we were destined to be together. That's bull." I pointed at him, "You know I have plans for my future. I want to do something in my life and now you just screwed it up. Since, your the next Alpha I'm going to be the next Luna and I don't want to be a Luna. I don't want to rule over a pack of wolfs. God sometimes I wish I was just a normal human." I leaned my head back on my chair and closed my eyes. Slowly my tears began to pick up their pace and poured out of my eyes. Hopefully nobody noticed my melt down.

"Arielle," Dominic began softly, "I'm sorry"

I opened my eyes and scanned the room. It looked like nobody had noticed me crying, good. I turned my attention back to Dominic and spat, "Sorry for what?"

"Sorry for everything." He said slowly. "I didn't mean for it to be like this. If I could change it, I would. You don't deserve an asshole like me. Parker is way better for you. I don't want you to feel like I'm weighing you down." He rubbed his hand down his face and groaned. He looked so pitiful and nothing like an alpha wolf. "I understand why you don't want me. It's okay I wouldn't want me either."

"Dominic... I didn't mean it like that..."

He cut me off, "Then what did you mean it like! It's pretty clear that you don’t want me." He turned his back to me like a child.

My wolf whined so loudly and without thinking I grabbed his shoulder to turn him towards me. Even through his shirt I could feel the sparks. Well it was more like warm, tingling water began running through my veins. My wolf tried to make me touch more of him, but I fought back the urge. I could see he felt the sensation us touching brought. His back got stiff and I could hear his heart beat grow quicker.

He slowly began to turn towards me. When our eyes met, I couldn't tell what he was thinking or how he felt. His eyes held so many different emotions right now. I stroked his cheek gently and the sparks were even more powerful this time.

I bit my lip and then whispered, "I do want you Dominic. Just not know. And plus, I don't even know you. I only know your name and that someday you will be my alpha. Other then that I know nothing. Just because my wolf wants you doesn't mean I do. I want to know the real Dominic first. I want the human Dominic to make me fall for him."

He grinned a little, "Well I might be able to do that." Already I could see the cocky him come back. "So where should we start?"

"Now I guess. We are supposed to get to know each other anyways, aren’t we?" I chuckled lightly, "We're supposed to be telling our partners our darkest secret, remember?"

He smirked and then said, "Okay how about your favorite color? What is it?"

I rolled my eyes and sighed. This is exactly what I was trying to avoid wasn't it?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how'd you like it? Dominic and Arielle or Parker and Arielle??

Hope you enjoyed and don't be afraid to leave comments, I promise I don't bite... well hard at least ;)

Anyways, until next time!!! :)