Q & A Answers

These are the questions every asked each character! Be sure to read the description at the end too!

Ethan-

Question: What do you see in me that makes you want to go out with me? :0
Ethan: I'm not really sure why exactly. (___) is just so brave, and independent, and....awesome. She's just the most amazing person I've met...is it weird that I'm actually kinda glad this all happened? If it didn't, I wouldn't have met her.

Question: What will you do if you manage to find more blue hair dye?
Ethan: Hmmm...I guess I would try to make my hair darker again? It's super light now, but it looks pretty cool I think. I don't really think my hair matters at this point though.

Question: Who would you save between Mark and Tyler?
Ethan: Why would you ask that?! Is that going to happen?! I love them both so much...I just can't answer.
Me: awwww you're so cute

Question: Do you have a date plan in mind? And if so, can you tell us?!
Please :3
Ethan: Well, I would love to just snuggle with (___) and watch movies, maybe even play video games. I've probably got a long time to think about it, but I think she would really enjoy that. 

Mark-

Question: When all of this is cleared up do you plan on returning to YouTube?
Mark: I would love to! Hopefully this is cleared up soon...

Question: Who you save between Ethan and Tyler?
Mark: Well...um I don't really know if I can answer that be-
Ethan: They asked me that too! How am I supposed to choose between my best friends?!

Tyler-

Question: Do you want a hug?
Tyler: Would I seem less manly if I did?
Me: Of course not!
Tyler: Then yes.

Question: Who would you save between Ethan and Mark?
Tyler: Ummm...I'm not really su-
Ethan: THIS IS THE 3RD TIME THIS HAS BEEN ASKED! WHOEVER IS ASKING THIS, FIGHT ME!
Tyler: Ethan, calm down. It's just a ques-
Ethan: BATTLE TO THE DEATH!

Amy-

Question: Not a question but pls take care of Mark I don't want him to die bc he needs to live for YouTube and Chica in the future
Amy: I'll try

Question: Also ur my queen
Amy: Not a question but thanks! :)

Question: Do you like salmon?
Amy: I barley remember what it tastes like honestly

Kathryn-

Are you mad at me for saving Ethan before trying to save you...? I'm sry btw
Kathryn: No...not really. It was a lot harder to save me than Ethan, so I'm glad you made the right choice.

Me-

Question: What the bloody hell is wrong with you
Me: Uhhhhhh everything?

Question: Why did you lie about hurting Mark
Me: Cuz I'm an ass

Question: Are Mark and Amy ever going to date?! It needs to happen!!! Tyler can date Chica bc heeeee's Tyler!
Me: They were together...but I never really confirmed it. Yes, Mark and Amy are dating

Well now that all questions are answered...

Mark announced his tour and I'm honestly so excited and I really wanna go!

Prepare yourselves for the next few chapters because some serious shit is about to go down. Oh yeah, like I've said before, don't get attached it any one ;)