Chapter 15: Someone Special

Kuki

 I ran out of the school, finally we're out of this fucking place. I look around trying to find the others, but they were with their lovers.

I decided to lay on the grass, I took out my Manga book and tried to read it, but it was no use. Without anything to do I decided to sleep, I was tired as fuck and needed sleep. The second I closed my eyes, I heard a voice calling my name. God, who the hell is it now?  I thought to myself, slightly getting annoyed.

"Kuki!" some one shouted. It sounded like they were in a hurry.

"What!" I opened my eyes to see Shuichi.

"I just wanted to know if you're alive," he said in relief.

"Of course I'm fucking alive," I replied.

"Yeah, I see that now," he said, as he sat next to me.

"Good, now what the hell do you want?" I asked.

"I just needed to tell you something before we leave home," he responded.

"Okay. What is it?"

"I like you, ever since I saw you in the hall I knew that you were special, I really liked how you acted like you don't give a fuck about anything. But you truly do, you can't hide it from me, I know you do care about shit," he said in a serious tone.

"You sound like a stalker," I responded.

He laughed. "Maybe I am, but that just shows how much I care about you."

"Okay. . ." I said awkwardly. I'm so shocked that I don't know what to say, no one has ever confessed to me.I don't know how to act.

"I'm sorry, but I don't feel the same way. I just met you. I would like to get to know you more, and I hope one day I can fall for you," I responded.

In the inside I felt bad, but I knew it was for my own good because I just met him in the hall today.

"Okay, challenge accepted I'll try to win your heart and hopefully you'll fall for me," he said with a smile on his face.

"I accept your challenge," I shook his hand.

The next week after school, I spot Shuichi, at the same time he spots me and walks over to me.

"Hey," he says.

"Hi," I reply.

"From now on I'm going to walk home with you every day after school," He says in a serious tone.  

    "Okay," I said in a bored tone and took out my Manga out of my bookbag. I saved up some money and bought a new one, hopefully this one doesn't get shot at.

I started to walk and he quickly caught up, matching my pace. This'll be a new experience for me, walking with someone who cares about me. I've finally found someone who cares about me, and I feel happy to know that this was my outcome after the shit I've been through. After the whole school got attacked, this happened and I'm happy it did. I smiled as I thought to myself. I can see from the corner eyes that Shuichi is smiling at me too.

"What are you smiling about?" I asked.

"I'm smiling about how much I like you," he replied.

Smiling makes me feel happy. I guess my smiling makes him smile. Even though I just met him, I might be interested in him.