"Damn it smell good in here. What you cooking?"

"Pepper steak, rice and gravy, string beans, and koolaid" he rubbed his hands together and smiled. I shook my head and finished making Kyle plate. Then I sat it on the table.

"That sound good. Where my plate?"

"I ain't make enough for you." His jaw dropped.

"Stop playin bruh"

"I'm foreal. If I knew you was coming over earlier I would've made more food. But it's some hot pockets in there" I pointed to the freezer and he smacked his teeth.

"Ion want that shit" he pouted and walked over to me.

"I'm just playing boy. But you gone have to make yo own plate" I sat my plate on the table and i called for Kyle to come eat.

"Ok I got chu. Imma remember that" he kept nodding his head and started to wash his hands.

"Oh no I'm scared" i said in a sarcastic tone. A few seconds later Kyle came back down stairs and sat at the table with us.

"Damn this food good baby" Eric said with a mouth filled with rice.

"Thanks" I giggled a little and shook my head.

"Mommy I got a question" Everytime Kyle says that I get nervous I swear.

"What's the question?" I chewed my food slowly.

"What is a hoe?" My eyes widened and turned my head to look at Eric.

"Uh" I coughed a little to get my words right "Well first off its a bad word so dont day that ok?" He nodded his head ok.

"And a hoe is..its...well" i looked up in the sky and thought about how I was gonna say this to a 4 year old.

"A hoe is a woman or a man who...who goes on play dates with a lot of people" Eric tried to explain so i just agreed with what he said

"Where did you hear the word how from anyway?" I asked

"21 savage, Ugly God, Xxxtentacion, and some other people" he shrugged and continued to eat his food.

"So you know how valentines day is tomorrow?" Eric asked

"Oh it is" I really never like valentines day. Its just aggravating.

"Yeah. What you want me to get you"

"Ion know. I really dont like valentines day that much" his face made a confused look.

"You dont?"

"No" I shook my head. He leaned over and whispered in Kyle ear and then they both burst out laughing.

"Dont be sneak dissing" I took a sip of my koolaid. They burst out laughing again and i just rolled my eyes.

"I'm full" Kyle burped and rubbed his stomach.

"Ok go ahead upstairs" I took his plate and wrapped it up and put it in the microwave. And Kyle ran back upsrairs.

"You looking right in them shorts baby" he slapped my butt causing me to yell out in pain.

"Nigga why the fuck would you do that shit!" I rubbed my butt and I started swinging on him.

"Cause you my girl and i can" he said in a duh tone,which made me wanna hit him some more.

"You betta chill out with allat hittin" he grabbed my wrist. I gave him a death glare but he smirked.

"You can look at me like that all you want. You dont scare me" he chuckled.

"Let me go or I will-"

"You will what?" He raised his eyebrows.

"I will bite cho ass."

"If you bite me Imma tear dat ass up" he pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arms around my waist. My butt was still stinging and i was pissed.

"Nah get off me bruh" I tried to push him away but he tightened his grip.

"What's wrong?"

"My ass hurt thats what's wrong" I rubbed it

"Aww you want me to kiss it for you" he squeezed my butt and smirked

"Nah let me go" I laughed a little and tried to pushed him back again.

"Gimme a kiss" he puckered his lips and closed his eyes.

"Nope. Yo breath smell like ass" laughed

"Well the only ass I been eating is yours so.." my mouth opened and hit him in the shoulder.

"Shut up!" He chuckled and finally let me go. I walked into the living room and Eric followed me. I sat on the sofa, criss cross, and Eric sat right beside me. He pulled me closer to him and rubbed my inner thigh.

"You smell good" he played in my hair.

"I taste good too" I mumbled. I thought he didn't hear me but he did.

"I know that" he smirked

"You are too much" I chuckled

"You lucky lil man upstairs. I woulda-"

"Shut up Eric" I elbowed him slightly in his stomach.

"I'm just playing" he kissed my forehead and tightened his grip around my waist.

"Mommy" Kyle came running in the living room and jumped between us.

"What" I looked at him.

"Nothing" he sighed and smiled. Eric chuckled and shook his head.

"You still want to play that game still peezy" Kyle asked with hope in his eyes

"Oh fasho lil man" they started to walk towards the stairs

"Hey! How you gone still my man like that?" I fake pouted

"You'll be ight" Kyle shrugged

"Dont worry baby. Me and you gone play a game after we done" Eric smirked and winked at me. I blushed and turned my head. I heard him chuckle and walk upstairs.

-----------

Welp! I'm back. I know I haven't updated in a while but I will for now on. Please vote and comment and go follow me if you haven't already. Oh and Eric is in the MM.

Qotd: Who is yall favorite rapper(s)?

Kendrick lamar and Jcole