Epilogue

Jocelyn and Luke had been married for a year now, and Jace and Clary were getting married in a week and expecting a baby. Izzy and Simon had just gotten engaged a month ago and Evie and Jonathan were now married, with a baby boy. Alec and Magnus adopted a warlock baby and named it Max. They were engaged too and hoping to adopt another baby.

      As for Raphael and Amelia ...

      "Come on! Get on!" Amelia laughed from the vampire bike.
      "No I'm not trusting you to drive it!" Raphael laughed.
      "Seriously? You taught me how to like two years ago, I think I can handle it." Amelia scowled.
      "You don't even know where we're going." Raphael walked over.
      "Uh fine!" Amelia rolled her eyes, sarcastically, and moved to the back of the bike, wrapping her arms around Raphael's waist when he sat on it in front of her. "Where are we going?" She asked.
      "It's a surprise!" Raphael said and started the bike. They drove off and were soon in the air. It was late at night so that nobody would see some bike flying in the air.
      "Ok you're going to have to tell me where we're going." Amelia stated.
      "Eh not really." Raphael smirked.
      They flew through the night sky, at an inhumane speed, for what felt like an hour, until they reached, what looked like, Paris.
      "Ok can you tell me where we're going now?" Amelia asked.
      "Not yet." Raphael laughed.

      They flew in a circle round the Eiffel Tower before flying over a small patch of grass, where Raphael landed the bike. He got off and held his hand out to help Amelia off. They sat down on the grass, looking up at the Eiffel Tower, which had lights illuminating from it, making it look beautiful.
      "It's so beautiful." Amelia smiled.
      Raphael was looking at Amelia and said, "I agree."
      Amelia smiled and lied down in the grass, Raphael next to her. They both turned on their sides to look at each other, and Raphael cupped Amelia's cheek with his hand. She held his arm with her hand, and then his other hand with her other hand.
      "Do you like it here?" Raphael questioned.
      "Yes I do." Amelia nodded. "It's perfect."
      Raphael smiled a little, and then kissed Amelia's lips lightly. Her eyes drooped close as she kissed back, and then they both sat up.
      "I have something to ask you." Raphael said.
      "Ask me anything." Amelia smiled.
      Raphael nodded, and reached into his pocket. He pulled out a small black velvet box, and when he opened it, there was a beautiful ring with a not too small, but not too big diamond. Amelia gasped.
      "Will you marry me?" Raphael asked. Amelia was speechless. She tried to talk but she couldn't get her words out.
      She finally did, and said, "Yes."

---------------------------------------------

Total Word Count: 555

GUYS THANK YOU FOR READING THIS STORY!! I STARTED WRITING THIS IN SEPTEMBER LAST YEAR AND NOW I'VE FINISHED IT AND I AM SO SAD BUT I AM SO HAPPY TOO BECAUSE WE HIT 4.35k READS! THANK YOU SO MUCH! IT MEANS A LOT! I KNOW IT'S NOT MUCH COMPARED TO OTHER STORIES BUT THIS IS A BIG ACHIEVEMENT FOR ME! 😘

I hope you enjoyed this story!
Tell me what you thought!

Vote / Comment / Share