Chapter 25

Everyone had arrived back from Idris now and Amelia had moved into Hotel Dummort with Raphael.

      Izzy and Clary walked into Hotel Dummort to find Amelia on the floor in pain.
"Amelia! What's wrong?" Clary was about to run towards Amelia when Izzy put her arm in front of her, stopping her. Amelia looked up at them with a straight face.
"What are you doing here?" She hissed.
"Well I'm your parabatai ... or at least I was." Izzy said.
"Amelia, we just wanted to see how you were doing with the whole vampire thing." Clary said.
Izzy looked around and then back at Amelia. "Where's Raphael?"
"Gone to get me blood." Amelia answered, still on the floor.
"Is that why you look in pain?" Clary asked. "Because you need to feed?"
Amelia was only able to nod, trying not to breath so she couldn't smell their blood. Clary walked towards her but Amelia hissed and backed away quickly.
"Please. Don't come near me. I don't want to hurt you." Amelia said.
"You won't." Isabelle told her.
"You don't know that." Amelia replied.
"Amelia we want to help you." Clary said.
Amelia shook her head and squeezed her eyes shut. "Please don't."
Clary started walking towards Amelia again but steadily this time.
"Clary." Izzy warned.
"Iz, she's still the same, just a vampire. She won't hurt us." Clary said.
"Ok. Just be careful." Isabelle said.
Clary nodded and walked towards Amelia again. Amelia suddenly lunged at her, loosing control, and biting her neck. Heavenly angel blood flooded into Amelia's mouth. Suddenly there was two hands on her but she was able to push them off. They returned and started pulling her off Clary. It was Izzy. But she wasn't stronger than her anymore and was struggling to get her off. Amelia suddenly felt two more arms wrap around her waist and pull her off Clary with ease. She knew exactly who's arms they were and she relaxed into them instantly. Raphael. Amelia realised what she'd done and looked at Clary on the floor. Amelia started running towards her to see if she was ok but Raphael pulled her back again.
"You need to drink blood before you go anywhere near her." Raphael said and Amelia just nodded, taking one of the bags and ripping it open. She drank the blood and instantly felt better.
"She's ok." Izzy said, referring to Clary.
"Yeah I'm fine. I'm just worried about Amelia." Clary said as Izzy helped her up.
"She'll be fine." Raphael said harshly. "What are you doing in here without permission?"
"We wanted to see Amelia." Izzy said.
"I don't care." Raphael hissed. "You shouldn't have come in here without permission. This isn't a place where you Shadowhunters can let yourselves in. This is our home! You could have got yourselves killed!" Raphael started shouting but relaxed as he felt Amelia's arms around his waist.
He felt her lips lightly kiss his neck as she said, "It's ok. It's ok."
Raphael relaxed and smiled. "Just ask before entering." He said calmly to Izzy and Clary.
      "Of course." Izzy said. "We're sorry."

      In the morning of the next day, Amelia and Raphael visited Luke and Jocelyn at Jade Wolf. It was dark as it was very early in the morning, so Raphael and Amelia didn't have to worry about the sun.
      Jocelyn and Luke were engaged and planning their wedding now.
      They all talked about the wedding and lost track of the time. The sun started to shine through the window and Raphael didn't even flinch away as he was now a daylighter, after drinking Amelia's blood whilst she was still a Shadowhunter, in Idris. Amelia felt the sun on her but it didn't harm her.
      "Daylighter." Raphael said. "You drank Clary's blood. It's pure angel blood. You're a daylighter."
      Amelia looked up at Raphael and smiled. "We can both go out in the sun!" She said in excitement.
      "Wait when did you drink Clary's blood?" Jocelyn had a look of shock on her face, and so did Luke.
      "Oh, well, yesterday her and Izzy came to the Hotel Dummort and I really needed to feed and Clary may have gotten a little too close." Amelia explained. "Don't worry - she's fine!"
      Jocelyn scowled "If she had died ... "
      "But she didn't." Raphael interrupted. "And it's not Amelia's fault. She's just getting used to being a vampire. She doesn't need your daughter getting so close to her that she can't handle it."
      "Ok that's enough." Luke said. "Raphael, Clary didn't mean to get too close to Amelia, and Jocelyn, Clary is fine and Amelia is just getting used to all of this and can't control herself. Are we all good now?"
      "I suppose." Jocelyn replied.
      "We should get going anyway." Raphael said as he stood up and walked out, with Amelia following behind him, holding his hand.

      Magnus and Alec were laying on the bad, cuddling, in their apartment.
      "What are you thinking about?" Magnus asked and twisted some of Alec's hair in between his fingers. He lightly kissed the top of Alec's head and stroked down his spine a little.
      "I want to ask you something but I don't know how you'll react." Alec said.
      "Ask me." Magnus said, softly. "What's the worst that could happen?"
Alec took a deep breath, smiled and kissed Magnus softly. It was a slow kiss but it was filled with love, and hope, and passion. When Alec pulled away, he looked Magnus in the eyes and said, "I want to start a family with you."
Magnus raised his eyebrows and smiled a little. "Are you saying ..."
Alec nodded, as if reading his mind. "I want to adopt."

---------------------------------------------

Total Word Count: 1062

MALEC BABIES YAAAASSSS! I was talking about Malec and Shadowhunters loads at school and then the next weekend, I got a Snapchat from my friend and he was saying how much he ships Malec and I was like YAAAASSSS YOU'RE WATCHING IT OMG! So now we just keep on having little fangirl/fanboy sessions at school

THERE IS ONLY THE EPILOGUE LEFT AND THEN THIS STORY IS FINISHED 😭😭 THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 4K READS THOUGH LIKE DAMN HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?! I DIDN'T EVEN EXPECT TO GET 100 READS SO THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Tell me what you think!

Vote / Comment / Share