Chapter Twenty Two

Chapter Twenty Two: Tell him

Skye's P.O.V.

We walked out of my room going downstairs and finding my dad in the same spot. I smiled and he just looked shocked.

"Dad, this is Zack," I said introducing them.

"It seems that you've already met my daughter, no need for introductions. What are your intentions with my daughter?" he asked. My jaw dropped at his question and I mentally face palmed.

"I would like to go out with her," Zack replied. My dad raised an eyebrow.

"Where will you take her? What time will she be back? Who else will be there?" he asked.

"Not sure yet, by ten, and not sure," he said. My dad sighed.

"You seem like a nice boy. I will allow you to go out with my daughter, but don't hurt her," my dad said. I sighed in relief and he looked at me.

"No closed door, no leaving without my permission and be home by ten, nine on school days," he said and I nodded.

My dad turned to the kitchen and Zack turned to me. I smiled and he smiled back. I looked into his eyes searching for what he was feeling. He leaned in and placed his lips on mine. I kissed back slowly, gently, and then pulled away for air.

"I do believe that was your father's blessing," he stated. I nodded. He looked across the street to his house and then back to me.

"I have to go. See you later," he said. I smiled, but sighed when he left. I walked upstairs and facebook stalked Chase. My phone rang and I answered without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey," Chase's voice rang through the speaker. My eyes widened and I sat up straight.

"Hey Chase. What's up?" I asked.

"I miss you. I don't care if we have to be a secret anymore, I just want to be with you," he said and I smiled.

"I would love that," I said.

"Meet me at our spot," he said.

"Okay," I said.

I went into my closet changing my clothes and putting on the black hoodie. I ran down the stairs and out the door. I ran all the way to the club and sat on our bench. I smiled as the door opened and Chase's face came to view. He smiled at me and kissed me. My hands made their way up to his hair and his stayed on my waist. My lips parted allowing him entry and our tongues tangled.

"I missed you," he said pulling away. I nodded.

"I missed you too. I have news though," I said.

"What's that?" he asked.

"We don't have to be secret if you don't want to. My dad has a lot of rules, but he is more open to the idea of dating now," I said smiling and he smiled back.

"That's great," he said pulling out his phone. He set his relationship status to in a relationship and his profile picture to a picture of us in an ice cream parlor. I smiled and set mine to in a relationship and my picture to us on our first date. He kissed me and I kissed back.

"Can I take you out now?" he asked and I nodded.

He got on his bike, me following close behind, and we drove to a burger place on the corner. I got a bacon cheddar and he got a veggie burger. I smiled at him and he returned it.

A/N: What do you think about her and Chase?  What about Zack? Im sorry this chapter was so short but it had to be added. Tell me what you think in the comments. I really like writing this story. Vote, comment, and share if you enjoyed.