Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

Chase's P.O.V.

"I love you Chase!" she yelled. I thought about turning around, one last look, and I felt my pace slow. I shook my head four times and quickened my pace around the corner. I was upset, and hurt, that Skye didn't pick me over her image.

I pulled out my phone and went to my gallery. Part of me wanted to show everyone the pictures we took to ruin her anyway, but before I did it, I pushed delete. All evidence of our relationship, gone. Everything. I felt my heart pound and I knew that I needed to blow off some steam. I changed from gallery to contacts and called Michael. The phone rang once, twice, three times before he picked up.

"Yo wassup dog?" he asked. I shook my head and a small smile came to my face.

"You all set up MJ? I'm ready to get back," I told him no amusement in my voice.

"Yeah, we set up. But chu hasn't been here in years," he said shocked.

"I don't want to talk about it. Get my gear," I said.

"Ight. See you in ten dog," he confirmed before hanging up. I walked around the back of the studio to bike and put my helmet on. I drove to the parking lot and got off. The surroundings looked the same from what I could tell. The shed was real close as I walked up the steps and to the door. When I entered, my gear was ready and my car was oiled up. MJ nodded to me tossing the helmet and leaving so I could change.

After I was all ready, I got in the car and drove out. I was number 123.

"I've got 126 racers to the start!" a man exclaimed. I looked forward gripping my steering wheel. Joe stood at the ready and scanned the road.

"Go!" he yelled waving his handkerchief. We all stepped on our gas and sped off. I swerved around some other racers and came up in sixth. I sped up passing a red light and cutting a car off almost hitting it. I pulled past a few more cars and sped up to full speed taking the first spot. I won, just like before I left. We all pulled back into the sheds while the crowd cheered. MJ followed me in and locked the door.

"I thought chu were done with street races dog," he said with a questioning expression.

"Plans changed," I said. I took off my helmet and changed my clothes.

"Yeah but you said you weren't doing it anymore cuz your girl. You end it?" he pried. I didn't want to talk about it any longer and I didn't feel like telling him the truth.

"No. We're doing fine. I needed the adrenaline rush," I said. He nodded in understanding.

"So how is that pretty little thang? Will she ever come out racing?" he asked. That about sent me over the edge. I walked over to him and grabbed his shirt collar slamming him against the wall. His eyes widened.

"If you say another word, I will hurt you," I said. He nodded and I set him down. MJ unlocked the door and ran while I gathered my stuff. One of the other riders popped their head in so I looked up at them.

"Yo, the cops were tipped off, they are on their way," he informed me quickly.

"Shoot!" I said. I grabbed the rest of my stuff and headed out onto my bike. I sped off making turns and ended up at a bar and grill. I parked and pulled out a cigarette from my jacket pocket and lit up with my last match because I dropped my lighter. A girl walked up to me and pulled out a smoke of her own.

"Got a light?" she asked. She put the smoke in between her lips and looked at me. I kept my smoke in my mouth and leaned close so hers would light of mine. It worked and she thanked me. We sat there smaking, and she moved closer putting her hand on my chest. My smirk grew. I looked her up and down. She had on black heels with short shorts and a black crop top. She put out her smoke and connected our lips. I kissed back winning dominance.

"Where are you staying tonight?" she asked. I was about to take her home, when a sudden flash of Skye popped into my head. This is a perfect way to get over Skye. I pushed the thought out and lead her to my bike. She got on the back and I lead her home.

A/N: Really short chapter I know but I just wanted to give some of Chase's P.O.V. Sorry. Vote comment and share!