Chapter Four

Chapter Four

Zack's P.O.V.

"What are you doing here?" We both asked at the same time. We both laughed.

"I come here to think. Want to join me?" she asked.

"Me too, and I'd love to," I said. I walked over and sat down.

"So, did you happen to hear that?" I asked.

"You mean the exchange between you and Andy? Yeah," she answered.

"How do you know her name?" I asked.

"She doesn't like me that much. We had a little 'fallout' in freshman year," she said.

"Wait, you were punch girl?" I asked shocked.

"So that's what she called it," Skye stated more to herself than me.

"Yeah, that was me," she said laughing. I thought back to that day, and I'm assuming that's what Skye was doing too.

*FlashBack to prom*

"What do you think you're doing you weird freak?!?!" Andy asked.

"Just walking. Seems that I make a better door than a window because you obviously couldn't see where you were going," Skye retorted.

"Funny how all of your drink got only on me, not both of us, and you say it was an accident," Andy said realizing the punch on her dress.

"Funny how gravity works huh?" Skye said.

"Looks like someone forgot their place in this school," Andy sassily said. She took a step closer while Jenna and Sophie remained back where they were.

"I really wouldn't come any closer if I were you," Skye warned.

"Or what?" Andy asked stepping closer.

"You don't want to know," Skye said.

"I'm so scared," Andy said sarcastically. Skye laughed. Just as Andy tried to shove Skye, she grabbed her wrist stepping to the side sending Andy face first into the punch bowl.

Me and Sam ran over to help Andy. When I looked up, the emo girl glanced at me, piercing me with her blue eyes.

*End of FlashBack*

I looked at her sitting there, beautiful, but way different than freshman year. Wait, Zack you don't even know this girl, calm down, and don't call her beautiful.

"You sure look different," I said remembering the emo look she was rocking. She giggled.

"No kidding. My dad took away my hair dye and took me shopping so that I wouldn't be such an, and I quote, freak," she said.

"And what about the piercings?" I asked.

"Holes are still there, but my snake bites and all the others are still in my jewelry box at home," she answered.

I smiled like an idiot and our eyes caught each other's. I was lost in those eyes again, and it seemed as though she was lost in mine as well. We both leaned a bit closer, but she shook her head and backed away making me aware of what was happening as well.

"Ok well, I'm gonna go," she said standing up.

"You don't have to. We can sit together for a bit longer," I offered.

"No, I really should be getting inside," she said walking away.

"Wait!" I said and grabbed her wrist. Then I realized that I had nothing to say other than I wanted to keep talking. I needed an excuse, and fast. She turned around taking my hand off of her wrist.

"I need your address so that we can work on the project some time," I said. Whew. Good save.

"Oh, okay," she said. She pulled out a pocket sized notebook and a pen from her back pocket and wrote down the address. While she was writing she said call before I come over. She handed it to me and I looked at it. '1619 west mirage Dr.' Is what she wrote. Wait a second, my address is 1620 west tom mirage Dr. That would mean that she lived right across the street from me. How had I never seen her before?

I opened my mouth to speak, but when I looked up, she was already gone. Where would she have gone? I decided it wasn't a good idea to look for her again because I didn't have an excuse to see her this time. I walked back into the cafeteria and bought a slice of pizza and a soda.

I ate and then went to the restroom to wash my hands. I checked the time and I had one minute till it was time to go back to class. I walked and got everything from my locker and waited outside of Mr.McMahon's classroom.

A/N: Hey guys!!! What do you think? I wasn't really sure about doing the flashback, but it seemed like the relationship needed some more backstory. Tell me your opinions in the comments, and as always, please please please vote! My goal is 200 reads by the end of the year, can we make it? Also, I don't know if these chapters are too long or too short, so please let me know what you think about the length, and if you spot any mistakes, let me know as well. Bye kitties!!!