Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen

Zack's P.O.V.

Once we were at my house, it was three o'clock. I brought her inside and my mom came into the room with Sadie behind her.

"Who are you?" Sadie asked looking at Skye.

"Oh, I'm Skye sweetheart. Zack's friend," she answered. She hadn't said anything about knowing Sadie beforehand. Sadie's eyes lit o and she ran full speed at Skye who caught her and spun her in the air. I couldn't help but snap a picture and laugh. My mom pulled out her phone and texted me.

Mom: We need to talk about what happened with your dad.

Me: We will talk about it tomorrow. The issue with the gang is over.

Mom: He helped you?

Me: Nope.

I put my phone away and went into the kitchen and heated up lunch from the fridge. We all sat down to eat and Sadie could keep her mouth shut.

"So what's your favorite colour?" Sadie asked.

"I like purple and black. What about you?" Skye responded.

"Pink and blue. So what's your favorite Pokemon?" Sadie asked. Wow, this was the question that determined whether or not she liked Skye.

"Obviously Pikachu and Squirtle," Skye answered. Sadie's eyes widened. She looked at me and then Skye and then back again.

"Okay, you can marry her now. She is awesome!" Sadie blurted. I all but choked on my sandwich and Skye burst out laughing.

"Thanks kid. Your pretty cool yourself," Skye said avoiding the marriage thing completely. We all just kept eating.

"So Skye, how do you know Zack?" my mom asked.

"Well, I do live across the street, and he is also in a few of my classes. I guess we just bumped into each other," she explained. That was true in more ways than one.

"That's nice. What are your intentions with my son?" my mom asked. Oh my goodness, the point was to meet her not scare her off.

"If she wants be with you she has to answer these things dear. I'm not scaring her off," my mom said.

"I said that out loud?" I asked. Everyone nodded and laughed.

"Well, he is a nice guy and I like hanging around with him but I don't really have any intentions. I hope that's okay," Skye answered the question anyway. My mom nodded.

"You pass," my mom said. We all finished up our food and we went to the couch.

"I like princesses. Would you like to play? You can wear mommy's dress," Sadie offered.

"I would love to play with you," Skye agreed and Sadie dragged her up the stairs. When they came back down, Skye was wearing a flowing pink dress with floral stripes going down it. She had on long pink gloves and a tiara and she really looked like Juliet. Her and Sadie started playing a princess game, but all I was focused on was Skye. She was a real princess.

Once Sadie got tired and fell asleep, Skye changed back into her clothes. I didn't know what to say, but I wanted her to stay.

"Will you go out with me?" I blurted out without thinking. Skye stopped walking for a moment, but then started again.

"So, how about we head down to the park. I haven't been on the swings in forever," she stated normally. She ignored my question. Flat out ignored. Maybe she didn't hear me. No she definitely heard me. Before I had realized it, Skye and I were walking to the swings at the park. She got on and started swinging and she had the cutest smile on her face. I snapped a picture and got on the one next to her.

After a while, we were ready to get off to go home and Skye had an evil look on her face. She grabbed my hand and I took out my phone. On the count of three, we jumped and I took an awesome selfie of us.

When we got to our street, skye went home and so did I. I went up to my room and got on my computer to check my emails. There was the message from Andy, and nothing else. I set my alarm and laid in bed wondering with Andy would say.

A/N: This chapter was rather short, but it had to be added. I have had a little bit of writers block, but a comment on the last chapter inspired me to do some more writing. Anywho, I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter anyway. I love writing for you guys and I am so grateful for the amount of reads on this book. My goal was 200 reads by the end of the year and I have 405. Thank you all so much!