When I got to the trap I went into Roscoe's office and started to eat.

"Aye boss the d- oh sup Nique." Ced said coming into the office.

"Wussup Ced." I said.

"I thought you was comin in earlier?" He said sitting on the desk.

"I was, but I ran into some business I had to handle." I said finishing my food.

Ced just laughed because he already knew.

"Where Roscoe at?" I asked.

"Not sure. He was here earlier but left out. I though he'd be back by now." Ced shrugged.

"Oh. You got any runs today?" I asked.

"Yea I'm bout to leave out now."

"Ima come with you. Hold up."

"Ight. Let's go."

:

When me and Ced got back from runs Roscoe was at the trap.

"Hey Roscoe." I said when I spotted him. Ced went into the living room to talk to someone.

"Sup. Whatchu been up to." He asked me as we walked into his office.

"Just runs and stuff."

"Oh I didn't know you had any today."

"I didn't. I went with Ced."

"Oh okay. Come with me? I gotta go check up on some stuff." He asked with his New Orleans accent dripping from his voice.

I agreed then we left out. We went to two of the trap houses now we were at the third one located in East Atlanta. We pulled up and walked in.

"Yoo boss man!" Some dude said. I guess he's the overseer at this location. He dapped Roscoe up.

Some other workers greeted him but he just ignored them.

"So what's been going on over here?" Roscoe asked the guy.

"Uhh nun much. The sales a lil lower than usual though"

"And why is that?" Roscoe asked.

"Uh let's go in the office." He said.

We stepped into his office and Roscoe sat behind the desk at the computer. I just sat on his lap since there were no more chairs.

"Put your password in." Roscoe said.

He did as told and put it in.

Roscoe was scanning the statistics and this guy looked nervous as hell. He was trying to avoid eye contact with me but I had my eyes locked on him. My stares are very intimidating.

"Well everything look good over here. Sales look like they been coming in at a regular if anything higher for this location." Roscoe concluded after reviewing everything.

He nodded his head. But I got this man figured out just from the body language he's been giving off.

"So why you messin' with the money?" I asked him.

"Psh, boss getcho bitch bruh." He said chuckling.

Well, he brought this upon himself.

"Probably shouldn't have said that." Roscoe said lowly, already knowing what I was about to do.

I put my hands in my pockets and walked around to the side where this boy was and sat on the desk. I laughed a little while looking him in the face.