"What's this?" I surprise myself at how steady my voice came out but I feel myself shaking with rage. 

Sky quickly stood up peeling her away from him making me breathe easier. 

"We are just catching up right Skyler?" Jessica stood up with a smirk evident on her face and it took everything in me not to snatch that hair of hers. 

"Yeah" Sky nodded his eyes moving away from me the moment I looked at him.

"I know that look" Jessica teases pointing at me smugly. "Don't be so paranoid Hailey we were just talking about the good old times." She grins.

Thick heavy silence weigh between us three and only Jessica's smugness is heard her slight laughter had me glaring at her in irritation.

"Alright Skyler I'll see you tonight at the party" She smirk wildly like a permanent feature on her face. 

My heart drop hearing her words my eyes automatically snapping at Sky without saying anything demanding answers. He lower his gaze away from me to Jessica who lean on her tiptoe to place a kiss on his cheek and what angers me the most is that he lets her kiss him. I fold my arms to hide my clenched fist. 

This is more then jealousy, it runs much more deeper because this is not just a girl batting her lashes at Sky. This is not just a girl that attach her limb around his as if to claim him. This is Jessica, the girl that torments me every single day at school. Jessica made it clearly she enjoys my pain and it was her source of entertainment. Her hatred for me is like punishment for something I have no idea I done. Sky knows everything about that so why is he doing this to me?

I watch her leave and as soon as she left I close the door behind me. 

"What's going on Sky?" I feel my throat tightened painfully waiting for his answer. 

"Nothing" He shrugged non nonchalant. "We were just talking-

"That's bullshit" I hissed. "I know you hate her just as much as I do so why would you allow her here especially in our bedroom?" I'm trying my best not to allow my emotions to become over whelming. 

"I'm sorry was I suppose to get your permission to have people around?" He spoke coldly. 

"No" I frown deeply seeing him twist my words to make me feel bad. "That's not what I mean Sky and you know it. You know what she put me through so why would you allow her to come back to your life?" Hurt plastered all over my face and he sees it. 

His face twisted uncomfortable lowering his eyes on me and I'm scared to move closer to him. Scared of his reaction but I push my feelings aside because I know him. I know this person I love and he wouldn't do anything to hurt me. I walk closer until I stood only an inch from him, I grab his face between my hands and make him look at me. 

"Tell me what's wrong? I know there is something wrong." He sense the urgency in my voice. 

Something shines in his eyes confirming there is something more going on here. He raises his hands and place it over mine and for a second I thought he would hold onto me like he always do. He would always pull me closer or lean against my touch but this time he removes my hands from him and lets go creating a space between us as if to prevent me from touching him. I inhale sharply his rejection stung me deeper then anything I felt. 

"It's nothing for you to worry about" The distant harshness of his voice had me biting inside of my cheek. "I don't need to tell you about every little thing in my mind" 

My eyes fell to the ground his cold behavior towards me had me frozen in a state of mind. He walked pass me like he didn't see the pain in my eyes.