*internally & eternally screaming into the void*

{ so

Star Wars Rebels is gonna kill me and my heart on March 18th

Maul vs Kenobi rematch y'all

Hoping they put Maul out of his misery and they finally kill him off

Sorry at this point I feel bad for him and I think he just needs to be put to rest

He's going crazy

Too crazy

(Sorry maul fans "^^ I mean y'all no hate)

So I'll just start this with smth that might be a sneak peak into another SW one shot.....

Which may or may not be inspired by the next episode 'Twin Suns' 

AND THEN SOME RANDOMNESSS YEEEAAAHH

So ye

Enjoy??? }

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{ Here's the smol sneak peak }

....

She let herself land onto the sand with no sound. She landed with a kneel, her fingers digging into the ground. The rogue felt the all too familiar sand surround her fingers, and she pulled it out; and she shook some of it off. 

Her arm retreated back under her dark cloak. She knew she shouldn't be wearing this, despite the weather of the planet. 

She shifted the mask on her head, pulling it down. She relaxed herself, and looked back at the ship she jumped out of. It was hovering a couple of feet above her. She gave a thumbs up, and the large ship; The Ghost, went back up towards the sky. She knew they would wait planetside for her.

She focused back on the desert. The desert that was the planet Tatooine. The rogue hadn't beem back here in..... Years; 14 years, at the most. The last time she was here was when-

No. No need to remember that. 

She snapped out of things, instantly feeling a heavy and dark presence. She practically could sense it. 'It's him..... Definitely. He's been traveling for hours.' She thought, a slight shudder going down her back. That only meant one thing.....

She had to hurry.

And fast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shadana  I couldn't resist XD }

Mer!Kain: *is human, can speak english, and is clearly..... Naked now*

Hunter!Dani: *slightly internally screaming*

Mer!Kain: *hugs Dani close* Ahhhh, this is amazing! Is this is what it feels like to be human?????

Hunter!Dani: *internal scREAMING INTENSIFIES*

{Rip the huntress

Died from..... well idk XD

Idk I couldn't rlly think of anything XD }