Happy New Year!

Whew!

Finally.

2016 is done.

Thank god. 

That year was terrible for the entire world.

Good riddance.

Anywho

I hope this year is our redemption year

Aka good things happen to replace the terrible things that occured. 

Though, knowing my luck, it's.... Doubtful.

But, hey.

You could say you survived 2016, at least! 

My life in general in that year....

Changed in a good way, surprisingly?

Hey, I actually made it to High School.

Seriously, I had no faith in myself 

ANYWHO

I want you guys to focus on the positives on what happened to you in 2016.

It doesn't have to be a lot.

But there had to be at least some good milestones or just small good things that have happened!

Here, let me list some of mine:

• Got into Star Wars (whoop whoop)

• Met Sebastian Stan (great man, tbh)

• Saw a Star Wars movie in the theaters for the first time (yeah it's a small achievement but c'mon)

• It seems I've made a whole family of ocs, am I right? (Aka, I have A LOT.)

• My choir years are still going strong

• Started learning French! (Like, actually learning learning.)

There's probably more but I can't remember them as of now.

As for my resolutions.....

I...

I don't really make resolutions, tbh

Even if I did, what the hell would I put on 'em? XD

Anyway.

Here's to a great year!

And, to good outcomes! 

Now for some messages to friends (sorry if I don't get you all!! >~< )

maybe-sorta-rose - Fam. You are the most amazing person I've ever met. I love how we can bond over almost the same fandoms we love, and I enjoy our conversations over Skype. I hope to meet you one day! Have a great 2017!

Shadana - Man, where do I begin? I mean, I haven't known you as long as I've known others, but we've made some huge progress this year! I'm glad my curiosity lead me to you! Your writing is amazing, your characters are unforgettable, just- There are no words. Love ya, fam. Platonically. 

QueenOfTheSquirrels- : I have no words to express how much of a great person you are. I enjoy your posts more than you think. I remember when I first met you through 50 States, not knowing what the future on here would be. Well, now we know. Also, thank you for kinda getting me into Star Wars!

grammar_101 - I love ya, fam! Platonically, of course! I really like your writing, and the comments you leave on some of my chapters! I mean, we don't really talk much, but I'm glad to have met you. I hope we get to officially meet face to face!

H3LL4-_-W31RD - I enjoy roleplaying with you, I really do. Hell, you're even better than me at it! I'm glad to have met you, I really do. I hope you have a great year, and a good life. Happy New Year!

Boring_Rhino - My Star Wars friend! I'm so, so glad you came back! When you left, I was so worried that you wouldn't come back. But, when I got word you would, I was excited. All is right here. Hope you have an amazing year, and may the Force be with you!

To anyone else I've probably missed due to my poor memory and not knowing what to say fot y'all individually:

I'm so glad I had met you all. Some of you out of curiosity, some through others, and some through 50 States. If I hadn't met you guys, my life would be different, I guess. I value every single one of you as a friend. Hell, I'm surprised I've come this far. I've had some ups and downs, but just interacting with y'all was enough to get me right back on track. You mean more to me than you think. Hope you all have an amazing and outstanding year. I love you all..... Platonically, of course.

Happy New Year,

~ Dani