Wild ones (sequel to "crazy kids")

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Oi, Legal!"

I turn around at Zayn's voice and lean against the doorframe, annoyance at my nickname and being called for like a dog dissolving almost immediately as I see Zayn running his fingers absently through Harry's curls while he stares blatantly at my nude body, his hazel eyes clearly unable to focus anywhere else.

"You look good in red," he admits as his gaze stops in between my legs, and I fight back the urge to return to the bed as Zayn's grip tightens noticeably around Harry's hair, "but you'll look even better in black and blue."

I close the door behind me and walk over to the expansive marble vanity, a gasp escaping me when I catch my reflection in the mirror. Zayn's comment, which had confused me when he said it, now makes perfectly sick sense.

It feels as if someone else's hands are delicately running across my flesh, outlining every red welt, blood smear, and flourishing bruise. I lightly grasp my hips where Harry's large hands have marked the normally unblemished skin, but it's not the marks that have me shaking. It's the fact that I've never seen myself appear so fragile, so unkempt, so hungry for more.

I force myself to look away and remember what Liam told me, curiosity getting the better of me as I rummage through the drawer he mentioned, smirking as I pull out a Ziploc bag filled with what appears to be dark chocolate cookies.

"Seems not every rumor is an exaggeration," I whisper as I laugh to myself, taking out one of Niall's baked treats after failing to notice anything odd or off about them.

As I chew and take inventory of what will surely resemble a small-scale battle on my body in the upcoming hours, I can't stop the thoughts from entering my mind. Thoughts of more contusions, bites, and welts brought upon me without hesitation. Thoughts of Harry slamming me up against the sleek black shower wall, the scalding water sliding down our bodies as he fucks me from behind. Thoughts of Zayn's cock in my mouth, his fingernails digging into my shoulders, drawing even more blood from my veins while he thrusts without giving me a chance to breathe. Thoughts of Liam's hands around my neck, squeezing tighter and tighter as he tells me what a horrible, naughty girl I've been...

"You alright in there? It's been ten minutes and we've yet to see or hear you." Liam asks through the door, pulling me from my daydream slowly. I come back to reality, but nothing feels quite real as I reach to open the door, the crisp white bathroom now alight in sepia tones as the atmosphere rotates slowly. The air moves like the ocean around me, bathing me in an addictive, overpowering tranquility and a gnawing need in my gut that I can't quite put a name to.

I pull on the handle which feels like flower petals in my hand to see Liam standing in his cutoff shirt and jeans with his belt now gone, his eyebrows raised and inquisitive smile gracing his mouth.

"I'm...perfect, infinite, everything," I respond through a mouth full of oak-flavored cotton as I take a step closer to him, my bottom lip becoming trapped between my teeth as I run my fingers down his toned biceps, "but I've been a bad, bad girl."

"Oh? Let me guess, you had more than half?" Liam chuckles in a tone that sounds like honey as my body acts on its own accord, my hands memorizing every vein and hair on his arms while my eyes get lost in the shape of his lips, my nose filling my lungs with his intoxicating scent.

"Mmm it was just too good," I murmur coyly before Liam shuffles around behind me and places his hand on my lower back, his touch much too soft and gentle as he guides me over past the bed and large sitting area to a floor-to-ceiling window. Harry and Zayn are in their own world until Liam and I sit down on the plush carpeting across from them next to the glass, Harry's lips not moving from Zayn's neck as Zayn takes a long drag on his joint before passing it to Liam.