Daddy Direction (Liam)

(writerwithchai)

Sometimes, you wonder if deep down, Liam really does have this massive dark side that he wants to let loose, bedroom wise. He's been gentle, occasionally picks up his pace but is always careful with you. And youre not complaining because sometimes a nice slow, passionate fuck feels like heaven but you would love to feel him pound you into next week as well.

He never wanted to hurt you, he'd say but whenever you begged for more, he would just intensify it for you by biting down on your neck, pushing in a bit harder, changing the angle or rub himself against your most sensitive area. By now, youre use to it though.

Thats why when Liam walks into the bedroom with his eyes black and full of lust, you let the book you were reading fall to the floor. You stay still though, not moving until he's walked over to your side of the bed, grabbing your wrist when you reach out to hug him. You hadnt seen him all day. Your eyes look straight into his and you know he's in a mood and in the mood.

You breath slowly, staring at him tentatively as his chest rises and falls. Your eyes scan him. He's wearing black, major turn on. His T-Shirt, tight around his biceps, begging to be torn off. His jeans, the same, his erection pressing against them and almost breaking through. He's wearing his snapback too, can he just get inside you already?

You move fast to get out of his grip but he holy thightens his hand around your wrist, pulling it down lower and you can almost feel him throbbing through his pants. You press your hand harder against him and he groans, watching your face as you bite your lip in response. Your breathing quickens and the wetness between your thighs grows as Liam squeezes tighter.

"Ive got a lovely night planned." He tells you and you shudder, only imagining where this can go.

"Do you?" You whisper softly, gulping and grabbing at his pants this time, causing him to groan louder.

"Yes. And it'll go smoothly if you listen, dont tease and do what I tell you." There it is. You knew it was in there somewhere. You try to focus on your breathing as you prepare yourself for this new side of him. Its going to be amazing though, you can tell. He clears his throat.

"Yes, Liam." You whimper out and he pushes you down on the bed. The corners of his mouth rise up into a grin before he speaks.

"Daddy." Your body shivers beneath him at his words.

"Daddy." You repeat, satisfying him. He sits up to pull his shirt over his head and coming back down to kiss you. His hands wander your body, palming his hand against your breasts through your shirt. You moan into his mouth when his cold skin meets yours, pressing his fingers into your hip bone. He slides him fingers into your pajams shorts, tugging at them and just barley slipping them off before pulling away.

You look at him in confusion as he walks out of the room. "Liam!" You shout. He doesnt answer. "Daddy?" You try and he walks back into a room with a bag.

"Good girl. Get undressed." He orders and you slide your shorts off slowly as he watches you. "No teasing, I said. Take your clothes off before I have to punish you. Youre already in trouble for what you did a minute ago." He says, meaning when you teased him outside his pants. You grin, looking at him as you pull your shirt over your head and letting your breasts fall free, no bra.

"Damn." He says, looking at you like he never has before.

"Whats in the bag?" You ask, crawling towards the end of the bed where he stands. He smiles, walking away from you.

"Lie down or you wont find out." He smirks at you. You lie back onto the soft pillows, grabbing onto the sheets as he inches toward you. He sets the bag down on the bed. "I went shopping today."