Wild ones (sequel to "crazy kids")

(ibohmaster)

"Fuck, so tight...feels so-," Harry's words are choked off by his own carnal groan as he succumbs to his high while Zayn now whispers naughty words in Harry's ear behind him, and with a particularly harsh thrust Harry comes sloppily in my scorching heat.

He pulls out and collapses on the bed next to me as Zayn waits for me to catch my breath, but before he can open his mouth the bedroom door flies open and Liam steps through, a malicious smirk spreading across his face.

"I could hear you guys fucking two floors down," he laughs, and to my shock I look over to see that instead of Zayn appearing stunned or horrified, he seems...excited.

"So," Liam says in a low voice as he heads toward the bed slowly, his hands working at his belt buckle. "Have room for one more?"

My hands dart out instinctively to grab the duvet bunched at the end of the bed as I try to hide myself and the sheets soiled with my blood and God-knows-what-all fluids from Liam's sight as quickly as possible. He had stopped undoing his buckle upon seeing the state of the room and of the three of us, leading me to believe he must be joking about joining in and is only trying to make light of a very awkward situation.

After all, Liam Payne, participating in a - a foursome? I don't even know if I can handle something like that after the things my body just endured from Harry and Zayn, and the thought of a seemingly nice guy like Liam being into group sex - with two of his bandmates no less - sounds like a joke in and of itself.

"'Course, man." Zayn nods at Liam before looking back to me and moving to kneel between Harry and I, and my heart begins to race again as he takes my arm from under the comforter and brings it up to his mouth. Zayn places his lips in the middle of my inner forearm and I feel a tingling sensation where his tongue connects with my stained skin. His lids close in pleasure as he licks a long, tantalizing stripe up to my palm, cleansing me of the blood drawn from the handcuffs as Harry and Liam watch on mutely.

"She's a bit feisty, but this one here's up for anything. Aren't you, Legal?" Zayn asks before he takes my fingers into his mouth one by one, his now-open eyes challenging mine as his tongue swirls around each digit, tasting everywhere they've been tonight.

I hate that he's daring me to speak out, to say that he's wrong and that I didn't love being forcibly restrained, gagged, and degraded. I hate that he's treating me like some kind of toy to be passed around and used by whomever happens to walk in and wants a go with me. I hate how tightly he's holding onto my arm and how his wet tongue feels gliding possessively over my skin. But most of all, I hate that all of that is a lie - and Zayn knows it.

"I, uh - I need a minute," I blurt out upon seeing Liam drawing closer to the bed out of the corner of my eye, and Zayn chuckles as he releases my hand and goes for the duvet, not allowing me to take it with me to cover myself as I move to get up.

"It's a little late to start acting modest, dontcha think?" Harry quips as he reaches over to lazily graze the side of my bare thigh, and I have to consciously stop myself from leaning into his touch.

"Guess you've got a point," I agree as I make my way to the bathroom with my head down as to keep my focus on my destination and not on the two sweaty, naked, beautiful men lounging on the bed next to me, pausing only when I feel a soft hand gently grab my arm. I look up to see Liam smiling at me reassuringly before he leans forward, and I can't help but notice how amazing he smells as his warm breath hits my ear, his stubble rubbing lightly against my jaw.

"Open the third drawer from the top on the left side of the sink, half of one should help to take the edge off. But let's keep this between us, Niall doesn't like sharing and Harry's got quite a big mouth in more ways than one." Liam pulls away and winks just as Harry tells Liam to toss him his phone, and I give him a confused but appreciative nod before continuing to the restroom.