Blindfolded With The Styles Triplets

Edward was the oldest of the three brothers. He was a guitarist for a band that played at local bars. He really seemed to like being the alpha of the gorgeous triplets. Harry was the more quirky brother, the second born, and a baker. And Marcel, oh Marcel. He was the baby, the youngest of the triplets and worked as an intern at a marketing company. He was the sweetest of the brothers, albeit a bit shy at times. We'd met once when I spent a summer in their hometown and we've been friends ever since. I was closest with Edward though; he had even taken my virginity. It'd been on and off fucking after that, about eight months so far. He taught me every thing I know. We would try new things every now and then, on the rare occasions both his brothers left the apartment. This time he convinced me to be blindfolded. I was stripped to my underwear and standing in the middle of the large den. I wasn't completely sure, but I'm fairly certain he'd turned the light on again. I was still a little unsure of having the lights on when we were together like this but it's not like I could stop him.

"Stop squirming." His husky voice, warm breath, against my right shoulder. Large hands skim up my arms slowly, stopping at my bra straps.

"I'm going to enjoy this and I promise you will, too." He kisses lightly across my collarbone. He was gentle with me when we first started this, then soon became the dominant he is. I'm not complaining because I was always satisfied by the end of it. But it's strange almost, how gently he touched my skin with his hands and mouth now. His warmth leaves my front and I feel him two heart beats later behind me. Lips touch between my shoulders and leave a trail of kisses down my spine to just above my ass.
"Such a plump arse." He says, grasping it in his palms and kneading slightly. I push against him a little and he runs a hand up my back, pushing me to bend over. I do as he wants, happily, knowing what's next. His thumb trailing down from the waistband of my underwear, over the material to where I really want his touch. Pressure is added when he reaches lower, right above my clit.

He pulls back before I can start really enjoying it. A small whine of torture sounds from me. I stand up and instantly feel the massive erection he has in his pants on my left hip.

Fingers brush my hair from my face, cascading it down my back. The ends almost tickling me with how light they are. His warm mouth is placed on the edge of my shoulder, slowly making its way to my neck. His tongue licking the skin where my neck meets my collarbone. I tilt my head back and he licks up the middle of my throat, nipping below my chin with his teeth before he kisses me. It's the first time I feel his lips on mine in the last week. I respond immediately, kissing back impatiently. His mouth parts, mine follows suit. Our tongues slip out and touch, the feeling almost electric. I gasp in air before he takes over my mouth, kissing me hungrily and groaning in my mouth when I suck the end of his tongue. Fingertips dance over my sides, across my back, to my bra clasp. Quickly, by expert fingers, I'm released from the clothing. My nipples hardening with the cool air hitting them. He brushes his calloused palms over my breasts before holding their weight in his large hands.
Letting them go and teasing my nipples while his mouth moves down to my neck again. My head lolling back, soft moans released, with him finding my sweet spot.
Fingers tweaking my nipples in such delightful ways. A wet spot surely forming in my underwear from the pleasure he gives me.

"Don't mark her. She's mine." I hear from somewhere behind me. My body freezes hearing Edward's voice while his mouth is sucking the skin on the column of my neck.

How is that possible? He can't be in front of me and behind me at once.

"Great you gave it away." Edward says again. But the tone... that tone sounded more like Marcel than Edward's strong voice.

"Harry get off her neck now or I swear I'll pummel your face." Finally, sadly, the lips leave my neck and it clicks. Harry's at my neck and Edward is behind me pissed.