I said "That sounds like a good idea, cause there is no way i'd be able to get to the concerts or any rehearsals"

Madi comments "Yeah. We don't wanna loose our Perrie look a like. We love you too much! You're our little sister"

I said "Awh i don't want to loose out with being in our band and i love you girls too and awh , you're my big sisters"

They all comment "We love you Lux"

I said "I love you all more"

People ask me "What has been going on?"

I said signing "My dad has been arrested, i now live with my uncle and god father Louis Tomlinson and my dad is not allowed any contact with me. I am in part of my new bedroom. I have been unpacking and sorting stuff out for my rooms...I had a lot to sort out...I never thought this would ever happen...To me.."

I cry "But it did"

I see a fan of mine asks "What about school?"

I said crying "I'm home schooled so nothing will really change and i don't think my uncle would be able to get me into a normal school without me being followed around and asked questions 24/7 when i am trying to do school work and all that. I am 14 so i would most likely get more distracted.."

I see Veronica comment "Don't worry Lux. Everything is gonna be okay"

I said "Hope you're right..Anyway how is everyone?"

People comment they are fine and that they are excited for tomorrow.

I said "I am so glad you all are okay and excited. I am nervous and scared but excited"

I said "The girls and I and our managers have worked really hard and tomorrow is the first live performance. We hope you all will love it..I love the rehearsals, and learning the choreography and singing and now it's the day before our first audience...I am nervous , cause i tend too fall down.. I need to do dance classes so i can get balance and well not fall down"

I get questions asking 

"How do you fall down?"

  "Face first or ass first?"

"Can you dance?"

"What dances can you do? The genre?"

I said "I am clumsy, like my uncle Harry and uncle Niall..Mostly like uncle Harry...I usually fall down both ways but Face first is more common...I can dance but it isn't professional...My dance is hip hop, acro and lyrical" 

People comment 

"Can you show us some acro moves?"

I said "Sure. I need too set my phone up so it can get the whole of me in"

I set it up and then said "You all ready?"

I get comments telling me "yes"

I nod.

I start doing my acro tricks.

I do :

After i said "If you want me to do more acro tricks and dancing i will do a proper acro trick video and maybe dance videos of Hip Hop and Lyrical dances"

I see people commenting that they would love that.

I smile and said "I will start filming them  either Sunday or Monday as i have concerts tomorrow and Saturday"

I sit with my phone positioned, it is on charge as i broadcast.

10 minutes later i end the broadcast and it automatically goes into another you tube video.

After i sit in the splits as my phone charges.

As i do, i hear footsteps behind me.

I look behind me and see Uncle Niall.

Uncle Niall said "Hey Lux. You ready to go?"

I nod and said "Uncle Niall....What if my dad gets in contact with me and tries to take me again?"

Uncle Niall said "He won't be able to sweetheart. I promise you are safe and he will not ever get you again. We won't let anyone hurt you"

I nod "Okay uncle Niall"

I roll out of the splits, get my phone off charge and put my shoes and jacket on and we come out of my room and get ready to go out for dinner.