Part 16

A's POV

Everything feels really crazy right now. In the last one hour, so many unpredictable things have happened, that it almost feels unreal. 

First, P told me that he has  been in love with me for quite some time. I had no freaking idea that he felt that way for me. I was so dumbfounded when he confessed he loves me.

Second, P kissed me. Yes, you read it right, he kissed me. It was my first kiss and oh my god, I swear, it felt like I was going to melt in his arms. However, something really embarrassing happened shortly after it. When he moved his hand on my butt and gave it a little squeeze, I moaned. I freaking moaned, like excuse me 'my hormones', could you please control yourselves? The romance obsessed girl inside me, which I thought I never had, was literally screaming at top of her lungs with joy.

Right now, P and I are walking to a nearby diner, hand in hand. I can feel his heartbeat through his hand, which is so weird because we have often held hands, but it never felt this way. It feels like I have suddenly forgotten how a human body normally functions. All of this, is so confusing. Is this love? Because if it is, then H-O-L-Y-S-H-I-T. 

We walk into the diner and P takes me to a table at the right most corner. At. The. Corner. Remember the romance obsessed girl inside me? Yea, she is getting excited again. 

"What do you want to eat?" asked P. 

"Umm.. a strawberry milkshake and a chicken sandwich." 

"Okay. I'll be right back." He made his way to the counter to give our order. After fifteen minutes or so, P came back with our food. He had ordered a vanilla shake and chicken burger for himself. First, he sat in front of me, and then, he got up and sat next to me.

"Sorry, old habit. I have always sat in front of you." He put his shoulder around me and gave me a kiss on the side of my head. I blushed.

"Aww, are you blushing? That's so cute." said P, "Anyways, I just realised that we haven't started with our bucket list yet. So, what's the first thing you want to tick off from your bucket list."

Oh P, I wished I could tell you that you have already ticked two items off my list. First, to have a boyfriend, and second, to be kissed at my secret place. But I am not going to tell you that. 

"I want to get a tattoo." I said.

"Ah yes. You had always wanted to get a tattoo but you never did, because your parents wouldn't approve. So do you have anything in mind that you want to get inked?" asked P.

"No, not really." I had many designs in my mind before because I have been wanting to get a tattoo for many years now, but right now my brain was just blank. 

"I have an idea." said P.

"What is it?"

"Why don't we get couple tattoos?" 

----

A/N *sigh* Even my story characters are having their first kiss, and here I am, still waiting for my knight in shining armour. *sob*

Anyways, I hope you liked this chapter, and if you do, please vote and leave a comment. Lots of big tight hugs to all you lovely readers. Without you, I wouldn't come this far with the story.  Your support means a lot! Okay bye :*

----

Breathe in the Unsaidजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें