Epilogue

A's POV

It has been a week since P died. Today, was his funeral.

I am still in denial that he isn't here anymore, and I think I will be, for the rest of my life. I went back to the places that P and I had gone to that night, KFC, the tattoo shop and even the diner, desperately hoping that I could find something, to prove that he was still alive. But, they told me that I was the only one who had come to their place, all by myself, and no P.

I just cannot understand what happened that night. Was I in some kind of delusion that P was with me? Did P's ghost come to visit me, to talk me out of committing suicide? Have I gone crazy? I don't know. I guess, I'll never know.

The floor is very cold. The winds are slowly becoming soft. More than half of the city is asleep. I put on 'diva dance' on my phone and playfully walk on the edge. I have lately been very obsessed with that song. I never thought a day would come when I would be listening to opera songs.

 I never thought a day would come when I would be listening to opera songs

Oh no! I have dropped a shoe. I hope in the afterlife, I still have both my shoes. I don't want to be a ghost who limps.

The song is really beautiful. It's in another language but I can definitely feel the pain in every word. The longing for her lover, and the desire to see him again. I wonder if P misses me, just as much as I miss him? I am really mad at him for breaking his promise, but right now, I would do anything, just to see his face once more.

Is it time now? 

Hmm, it's time.

See you soon P. 

--

A/N: Guys, I hope that after reading this, you are as emotional as I am right now. Tears literally just won't stop falling from my eyes. I can't take this. A, I am coming with you girl. 

--