Part 5

umm..

No lies.

Okay, you got me. It wasn't because of Volleyball practise. But how did you know?

Because you hadn't gone for practise the entire week before the incident happened.

Oh damn. We got Sherlock homes here.

So what had happened?

My mom twisted my arm a little too hard to the comfort of my body and i ended up with a dislocated shoulder. You should have seen the horror on her face when my arm was swinging there lifeless.

Okay gross. But Auntie?! Whoa. I guess we both had some really wrong perspectives about each others's mothers.

I used to hate it so much when she used to pretend to be sweet to you in front of me when i knew what she was on the inside. But let's hear what image you had of her in your head.

I liked your mom so much that I would trade her for mine. So this is really coming as a shock. 

Why?

I don't know. She was just so sweet, caring and loving. She used cook me these amazing dishes. She gave me this home like feeling.

Oh shit! You really liked her. Sorry to break your bubble, P.

So who is the real her?

Well for starters she is selfish, mean, annoying and definitely not trust worthy. For her its like 'me, myself and I'. If she is being kind to you, trust me there is some selfish motive behind it. You know the real reason why she is so sweet towards your family?

What is it?

Because you guys are loaded with lots of money. My mom wants to open up a restaurant but she knows she can't do it on her own because dad won't give her any money. So she is trying to lure in your mother into investing in her dream restaurant.  

Whoa.

Yes P. That's the ugly truth.