Part 15

P' POV

I am the worst friend ever in the history of friends. Why did I force A to tell me what happened between her parents that night? When she tried to brush off the story, why didn't I get the hint and stay quiet? No, I had to be an ass-hole and now, I made her cry. I hate myself so much.

No matter how many times I apologise and A tells me that it's alright, and that I shouldn't stress over it but I know, I have hurt her by making her remember that dreadful night.

A is smiling now. She has one of the brightest smiles I have ever seen in my life. Little did I know that there was so much pain hidden behind that warm smile. I love her, more than a friend, but I don't know if she feels the same. I don't want to hold back anymore, especially not now, when we have such little time left.

I pick A up and place her on my legs

"What are you doing, P?". I love it when she calls me by that name. I remember when she gave me this nickname, I hated it. But now, I can't get enough of hearing her say it.

I hold her face in my hand and pull her closer to me. Our lips are just inches away from each other's and I can feel her heart beat rising. "Call me P one more time, please?"

"P? What are you--"

I place my lips on hers and bit her lower lip

I place my lips on hers and bit her lower lip. Her lips are soft and plump. I want more of it, every bit of it. I tilt her head to the other side and lean in for a deeper kiss.

"Wait P, stop." She pushed me a little away. "I don't understand, what's going on? Why are you kissing me?" 

"I love you, A. I have loved you for quite a while now."

"What? Why now, P? Why didn't you tell me before?"

"Because I was afraid that if I confessed and you didn't feel the same about me, it would have ruined our friendship. I didn't want to loose you."

"P, you are my best friend. I have never thought of you as anything more than that." 

"Then think about it now." I pulled her towards me for another kiss. She put her hand on my chest with little pressure on it, as though trying to push me away, but I could feel that she wanted me too. I deepened our kiss and pulled her closer by her waist. She put her arms on my shoulder and lightly pulled my hair with her hands.

I gently lowered my hand down to her ass and gave it a little squeeze. She let out a little moan. Her cheeks had become warm. She was embarrassed. After all, it was her first kiss.

"I love you, A. I love you more than my life."

"I love you too, P."

------

A/N : I am sorry for keeping this chapter short but I just felt that this particular portion deserved a chapter of its own. It is my first attempt writing something on romantic lines. I hope you like it. Thank you. :*

------