Tired. [Kai]

"Oppa." He slowly looks at you. His face covered with his sweat. He is practicing for his comeback with his members at the dance studio.

"Hmm?" He opened his bottle and drink it. Your heart probably screaming like a sasaeng fan when you look at him.

"So sexy..." You thought.

"_______-ah." You startled when he called you. Your cheeks instantly start to red. He notice that you're blushing and started to smirk.

He leaned his mouth to your ear.

"You love seeing me drink huh?" You start to giggle and punch his shoulder softly. It's too obvious when he caught you staring at him.

"Can you please get a room?" Baekhyun ask sassily. All of them including you and Kai starts to laugh.

"Do you wanna go somewhere?"

You look at him and shake your head. "Just continue your practice."

And then, Kai and his members start to take on their positions. After that, the music is on.

You sit at the edge of the dance studio and look at them (especially Kai) in awe.

It's already 3 in the morning and they still practicing. Where the energy come from?

"________-ah, do you want to go home?" Kai ask before sitting beside you.

"I don't know." You rubbed your sleepy eyes.

"Sure you are. Let's go." Kai begin to pick you up in bridal style. You put your arms around his neck as you slowly drifting to your sleep.

Next morning,

The first thing you see when you wake up is your boyfriend sleeping soundly next to you in your room. You explore his handsome face.

"He's so freaking cute when he sleep."

"Done admiring my face?" You startled when Kai start to talk. He caught you staring at him, again.

"Yes." You said, giggling like a kid. Then he pull you into his embrace. "Op-Oppa?" he hum at you. "Wake up. You need to practice your dance for your new comeback. You said at him with serious face.

He look at you and pout. "No~ I want to sleep." There he goes, whining like a little child. You sighed deeply. "Ok. But just for few minutes." You said before slowly drifting to sleep again.

Which leads to hours, making manager to yell at Kai.

Poor Kai.