Hypnotised. [Lay & Kyungsoo]

I just walking on a dark alley when Zhang Yixing or better known as Lay running towards me with an evilish grin and a knife at his hand.

"______!!!" Lay yell creepily at me.

I terrified and quickly run from him. Luckily, I wear a sport shoes so that I can run faster. "OPPA, DON'T KILL ME!!" I yell at Lay. As time pass slowly, my tears slowly fall on my cheek. "Oppa, why do you want to kill me?" I talk to himself.

After a while, I'm confident that I already leave him behind. So, I walk with careful while watching if Lay is hiding. Just before I want to say something,

A knife pass swiftly next to me. I turn back, just to see Lay running after me. I feel shock and run again. After 30 minutes of running, my energy is depleting to almost zero percent. I feel a extremely tiredness heating up in my body.

Finally, I see a man walking at the alley. It is Kyungsoo.

"O-oppa...Help..me.." I gather up my energy and try to speak. He turn back and shock to see me running to him. I hugged him and cry heavily. "What's wrong, ____?" He ask me with a worried look.

"L-l-lay...." My throat feel pain. So I barely can speak.

"_____!!" Lay yell at me. I feel terrified and stand behind Kyungsoo. Lay stare at Kyungsoo deeply and smirk. For almost 1 hour and 30 minutes, I finally notice that Lay eyes is RED.

Then Kyungsoo turn to me and smirk. He grab my slim waist and lean his face closer to me. I feel shocked and confuse. "Oppa, what's wrong with you? Let me go!!" I told him as I struggle to escape his hold.

Kyungsoo kiss me instead of answering my question. My face heated with embarassment. I push him away and wiped my lips although I craved for his kiss. I slowly step back from both of these two man that I secretly love them.

"You love us right?" They ask at the same time. Both of them grin evilly at me as they step forward to me. I step back from them until I trapped by the wall. In blink of eyes, Lay grab both of my arms.

He leans his face closer until our lips met and collide. My face heated again with embarassment. He broke the kiss pulled out a pocket knife from his pocket. I freaked out and terrified. "How many knifes that he have?" I talk to myself.

"Oppa..don't-" Before I even finish the word, a sting of pain attached at my stomach. He stab me. I cried in pain as I slowly sit down leaning to the wall. Suddenly their eyes turned back to their normal colours. Both of them shock to see me in pain, dying. "Are they being hypnotised or controlled?" I talk to myself again.

"______!!" They said in unison. Lay pick me up in a bridal style. "Please don't die yet." Kyungsoo tell me while calling an ambulance. I smile weakly at them before slowly close my eyes.

____________________________________________________________

HI, AUTHOR IS HERE!!!

IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE I UPDATE XIUMIN STORY.

This story is inspired by :

1) BTS-Rain.
2) IU-The Story Only I Didn't Know.
3) Brown Eyed Girls- Cleansing Cream.

I know it is weird right?

But please don't judge me.

Cool Hot Sweet Love,

Mr.Author