Bullied.[Chen ft. Jungkook]

JinE POV

"Ouch!! Please stop that!!" I said to the top popular kingka, Jungkook.

Jungkook doesn't stop hitting me since the school have ended.

"Haha. You deserve that, B*tch."
Jungkook curse me.

I can't stop from crying. I can't hold any burden anymore.

Then,

"Hey You!! Stop right there."

I can't believe what have I see. It's Chen, the coolest boy in school. Jungkook, who hit me stopped.

"LEAVE ME AND JINE ALONE."Jungkook warn Chen while hug and kiss my forehead.

Chen give a mad face. I think that he is jealous right now.

"ARGHH. Give JinE to me RIGHT NOW!!" I feel surprise with Chen. Then, Chen took out a knife from his pocket.

I feel terrified to Chen. I feel so scared that I actually hug Jungkook even tighter.

"Look Chen, JinE love me." Jungkook smirk and kiss my forehead.I push Jungkook to warn him.

When Chen see me and Jungkook kissing, he run to Jungkook. He push Jungkook from me and he sit on top of Jungkook.

"W-wait.I'm just joking.P-please don't kill me.." Jungkook apology to Chen but...

"You are too late." Chen grin evilly and start to stab Jungkook. I see blood splatter everywhere. I freaked out and run away from Chen.

"Wait. Honey." Chen stop stabbing Jungkook and chase me.
I try to run fast but Chen is faster than me.

Unfortunately, I stumble on the school floor. It's hurt to much. My knee bleeding. Chen just smirk and come closer to me.

"Hey, honey. Saranghaeyo." Chen said creepily and sit on top of me.

I tried to move but Chen is too strong.

"P-please don't kill me..." I cry for my life.

"I love you since the first day we meet. But you just too close with Jungkook. It's too late. My heart is broken already." Chen grin and kiss me on lips before stab me.

I could see my blood splatter anywhere. The pain is worsen.
"C-chen.." I try to speak but too weak.

"Sorry..honey." That's the last words by Chen before everything went dark.