Lust.[Baekhyun]

Nana is at Baekhyun house because she have to accompany him. Baekhyun live alone. So, he is lonely.

"Nana."Baekhyun call Nana while sitting on the couch

"Wae...Baekkie ? "Nana answer and then sit on the couch next to Baekhyun.

"I need you right now." Baekhyun get closer to Nana.

"Wait, Baekkie. "Nana steps back.

"Just for a while. "Baekhyun smirk.

Nana try to avoid Baekhyun from getting closer to her. Then, Baekhyun eyes turns to red,DEVIL RED.

"Baekkie, what happen to you ?" Nana ask in confusion.

"You better kiss me before I got mad." Baekhyun talk with a harsh, heavy voice.

Nana feel very scared. What happen to him? Nana can't avoid Baekhyun anymore because she is blocked by Baekhyun.

"Nana, don't make me lost control and turn wild." Baekhyun give warning to Nana and block her with his arms.

"Please don't do this to me." Nana try to persuade him not to kiss her.

"Well, you make me mad right now." Baekhyun start to kiss his friend's neck.

"Ahhh...please don't be like this." Nana push Baekhyun to aside.

Nana made the worst decision by pushing him to aside. Baekhyun is very mad right now.

"HAARRGGHH !!" Baekhyun yell at Nana.

"Mian...Baekkie." Nana apologise to Baekhyun.

"I'll KILL YOU RIGHT NOW. I SWEAR !!" Baekhyun try to choke Nana by grabbing her neck.

Nana manage to avoid Baekhyun from choking her. Nana run away from Baekhyun.

"WAIT FOR ME."Baekhyun yell at Nana while chasing her. Baekhyun manage to take the baseball bat on the couch.

Nana immediately get out from Baekhyun house. She run as fast as lightning because she is terrified.

"Mian...Baekkie." Nana cry for her life.

And then, Nana trip her legs and fall down,VERY HARD.

"Ouchh..that's hurt too much." Nana touch her bleeding knee and cry. She try to move but she can't even stand up. Nana feel sad and painful.

"HEHEHE. GOODBYE NANA." Baekhyun kiss Nana on forehead before hitting her head with baseball bat.

____________________________________

Hi guys, it's me the author.

Do you like the story ?

Is the story terrified or just giving pleasure to you.

*Okay. maybe because the kiss in the neck.

By the way,Don't forget to follow author.
: imemyself0805

See ya later.