chapter 25

Kaneki pov
The phone hung up i quicky ran out the door, running to the old aparment what if i dont make it time what if she did something what could ended up killing her self.

I finally made i there with 5 mimutes to spear. i reach for the door. "BANG" i heard a gun go of, no he didnt i ran in the aparment to find (y/n) standing over the dead man corpse. Looking at him with the gun in both hands.

"(y/n)" i said closing the door. She look at me i look at her she was in her ghoul form. "kaneki ... Whats happening to me" (y/n) cried droping the gun on the dead corpse. I held my arms out and (y/n) came running into them crying i wrapped my arms around her and she hug me back crying. "why didnt you just come home" i said holding (y/n) tightly "well cause when i look at you, you were standing there scared and i thought you think im some kind of monster" sob (y/n) "i dont care how many people you kill hurt, because i still love you" i said stroking (y/n) hair "really" said (y/n) looking up at me "really" i said as i kiss her on the forehead.

"right one thing kaneki what are we going to do with the body" question (y/n) "i get nishki to pick it up in the morning" i said holding her hand a walking out the door with her " lets go home" i said to (y/n) holding her hand tightly she nodded and we both headed home.