chapter 12

Kaneki pov
Skip time to a couple of days later

The pain was just getting worse and worse by the minute and jason was not getting bored at all he was having more fun by the minute. " i like your new hair colour kaneki white suit y ok you so well and your nail colour black is just fabulous" said jason sarcasticly

"boss, boss were under attack by the Anteiku members and the ccg" said a young female voice as her ran in to get jason. "well kaneki its been fun the last couple of days with you we will finsh off later. As he put down his plyers and walk out the door.

They person was still there standing infront of me they pick up the plyers. They bent down a my feet and broke the chain and the went to the back of my hair and broke the chain around my hands. The figure stood back infront of me and put there hands of there face i heard a zip being undone and then suddenly the figure pull there hand away from the face. I could not belive my eyes it was my mask but why was it on one of the jason mates. I stood up and leaped on the person in anger as i was on top of them there hood flew of there heads and when i look at the person i couldn't belive.

"well i never got this hello before from anyone" said a sweet voice
"(y/n)" i said in shock "yes kaneki" she said. I straight away hugged her tightly she hugged me back.

Your pov
"well kaneki so i got some time on my hands i can finish you off" said jason as he walk up me and kaneki both got up jason look at us angryly "oh perfect, a human just in time to check my new drug" said jason as soon as i knew it jason had me in his kangue and he had a swringe in his hand. " get off her u sick prick" said kaneki as his kangue shot out of his back. Kaneki came running at jason. jason look at kaneki and grab him by his neck and threw him a across the room.

Jason turn around back to me with a insane angry look on his face. He brung the swringe to my neck i scream but there was no use, jason had stuck the needles in my neck i the room was getting darker and darker i tried to shout for kaneki before i knew the room went black.