chapter 4

Your pov

SKIP TIME 1:20 PM

Me and kaneki talk for ages about books things we didn't know about each other time does flow by I really felt connection between us I just wanted to talk forever.

"Well I better be off" I said as I got up from the sofa. Kaneki look at me with sadness in his face "can't u stay for a bit longer" kaneki said as he stood up a grab my hands. I look at him with sad smile on my face. "What's the matter" he said with a concern look on his face "it's that I just got to find somewhere safe to sleep tonight" i said with a tear in my eye.

Kaneki wiped the tear from my eye and look at me "(y/n) your gunna tell me the truth are you homeless" said kaneki looking at me seriously. I just broke down crying my eyes out it was true I was homeless I had no one my family died 10 years ago to a fire.

Kaneki pov

I grabbed (y/n) a hugged her tight and rested my head on hers. So by the looks of it she's was homeless with no were to stay.

"(Y/n) you can stay here if u like I got a spare room and I really enjoy the company" i said. (y/n) pull out the hug and her face just lit up "can I actually stay with you" said (y/n) in shock "yeah it will be fun" i said to her. (Y/n) ran and jump on me we both fell back on the sofa, (y/n) was on top of me hugging me I hugged her back and we stayed like that for the rest of the night.