chapter 6

Your pov

I woke up to find myself next to kaneki. He was fast asleep with his arm wrapped around me. I just stay in his grip and just look at him. Kaneki then woke up his kind eyes looking down at me. I smile at him and he smile back. He realised me from his hug and got up. He walk to the bathroom. I sat up in the bed and look at my phone it was 6:30 am and for some reason i was wide awake.

Kaneki had been in the bathroom for ages now i kept hearing smashing sound and kaneki shouting at himself but i couldn't make out what he was saying. It went quite i got out of bed and heard kaneki scream i ran to the bathroom and bang on the door "kaneki... KANEKI" i shouted at the door. There was no answer i tried to open the door but there was no use it was lock i i kept running into the door trying to open it but i still wouldn't open . "kaneki please answer" i said in a worring voice. I kick the door i kick it to hard cause i felt my ankek break. I fell to the floor screaming in pain holding my ankel.

The bathroom door swung open and kaneki came rushing to me i look up at kaneki his face was stained with blood he was also wearing a white eye patch. He also change his clothes into a blue jumper and a pain of skinny jeans.

"what happen to your face" i said as i put my hand on his cheeky kaneki look at me and change the subject "dont worry about me let get you to the hospital" said kaneki as he picked me up. and before i new it he was carrying me out the door